🔞 Chapter 53: Family Warmth

When Taehyung and Jungkook return to the mansion, Jaewook runs out of the mansion crying with his arms open for them to pick him up.

"Wookie, why are you crying?" Taehyung coos as he picks his crying son up.

"He was fine until we returned to the mansion without you two. He started crying when he saw that you weren't here." Jin explains as he gently pats Jaewook's back while Taehyung holds his crying pup.

"It's okay, Wookie. Eomma and Appa are here now." Taehyung gently kisses his crying pup.

"Eomma, Wookie be good. Please don't leave Wookie." The pup sobs as he clings to Taehyung.

"We will never leave you. Appa promises." Jungkook quickly wraps his mate and pup in his arms.

"It did take some time for Yoonie to not be afraid that we would leave him. It will probably be harder for Wookie since he had to survive on his own for a few days." Jin softly explains to Taehyung and Jungkook. "Yoonie was left in our home while Wookie was left in the middle of nowhere."

"Until he knows that we won't ever leave him, I think it will be best if one of us will always stays with him." Taehyung softly suggests and looks up at his mate.

"That is a good idea." Jungkook nods in agreement and gently pats Jaewook's head.

That night, Jaewook sleeps between his parents like the night before, but tonight, he holds onto both of them in his sleep. When Jungkook notices that his pup is not relaxed while sleeping, Jungkook wraps Taehyung and Jaewook in his arms and releases his comforting scent to comfort his family.

"I love you, Jungkook." Taehyung whispers and gently pecks Jungkook's lips.

"I love you too." Jungkook smiles and lovingly kisses Taehyung's forehead.

When Jaewook wakes up in the morning, he sleepily looks at the two wolves who have him safely cocooned in their embrace. "Is my little Wookie awake?" Taehyung softly whispers to his pup. "Come on. Let's let Appa sleep some more." Taehyung hums and gently picks his pup up and carries him to the balcony. "My Appa used to do this with me when I was a pup." He softly tells his son as he lights a cigarette while holding Jaewook on his hip.

Jaewook softly coos as the morning breeze blows over them. He smiles and snuggles his head on Taehyung's shoulder and watches as the smoke from his mother's cigarette floats away.

As Jungkook starts waking up, he stretches his arm out to find his pup and mate. When he does not find them in the bed with him, he quickly sits up and looks around. The moment he sees his mate and pup on the balcony, he calms down and quietly watches them.

"Do you know what my Appa told me? There is a god named Helios who pulls the sun across the sky for us every morning. He must be really busy." Taehyung softly tells his pup who is listening with big eyes.

"Nice god." Jaewook mumbles and looks at the morning sun.

"He must be a nice person. There was also a man named Hou Yi  who saved us by shooting down nine of the ten suns. There were so many suns that they were burning the earth, so he shot them down to save us. He must have been very brave and strong." Taehyung smiles when he sees how his pup is holding on to his every word.

"Woooow." Jaewook's eyes grow large as he looks at the rising sun.

Taehyung smiles when Jungkook walks up behind them then wraps them in his arms. "Good morning, Jungkook."

"Morning." Jungkook's husky morning voice hums sending warmth throughout Taehyung's body.

"My grandparents are landing in a couple of hours." Taehyung reminds Jungkook as he blows out a cloud of smoke.