🔞 Chapter 14: Sweet Darkness

"Jin!" Namjoon shouts and rushes over to the pained omega.

"It burns." The omega whimpers and reaches up to the alpha with shaky hands.

"It's ok. I've got you." Namjoon softly whispers and pulls his shirt off then pulls the shaking omega into his arms.

"I-It started and I-I couldn't get it to g-go away." Jin whimpers as he relaxes in his alpha's arms and scent.

"It's ok, Jinnie. Do what you need to do." The alpha hums and sits on the bed then places Jin in his lap.

🔞

Jin nods and buries his face against Namjoon's shoulder and begins grinding against the large alpha. The omega shakes as slick flows out of him and coats the alpha's lap.

"I'm sorry. I'm making a mess." Jin whispers as he feels like crying.

"No, it's ok." Namjoon hums and gently turns Jin's face to face him then presses their lips together. He carefully wraps his arm around the omega's waist and turns over and places the omega on the bed beneath him.

Jin watches with big eyes as the muscular alpha hovers above him. He nervously reaches up and traces his fingers over the warm body above him. Everything about Namjoon is strong and powerful, but he is always beyond gentle with the pregnant omega.

"I'll take care of you." Namjoon whispers and waits for Jin's response.

"Please." Jin mutters and shyly spreads his legs open for the alpha.

The alpha hums at the omega's response and leans down to kiss the omega's plump lips that are waiting for him. As they tenderly kiss, two of the alpha's large fingers press into the dripping wet warmth of the omega. Jin moans and parts his lips which the alpha quickly takes advantage of and presses his tongue into the omega's mouth.

Jin's eyes close in happiness as Namjoon kisses him senseless while prodding around for his G-spot. The moment the alpha curls his long fingers in the omega's heat, Jin moans and arches his back. The alpha instantly makes note of this and presses his fingers up against the wall of the wet heat.

Jin instantly shivers and pleasure and gently grips the alpha's shoulders for support. Never has he felt this good when being intimate before.

As Namjoon's fingers play around in the wet expanse, he presses his thumb over the clitoris, causing Jin to moan louder than before. Namjoon rubs circles with his thumb, eliciting high-pitched moans and whines from the stimulated omega beneath him.

He knows that the omega is close to his orgasm when his dick twitches and precum spills on his shirt, so Namjoon sits up and wraps his free hand around Jin's erected member and gently strokes up and down.

"Joonie!" Jin screams and cums all over both of the alpha's hands who smiles in content as he watches the omega shake in pleasure.

"Better?" Namjoon asks as he leans over his mate and gently kisses his sweaty forehead.

"Y-yes." Jin pants and closes his eyes as he turns his face to snuggle against the alpha.

"Let me go get a warm rag to clean you with." The alpha softly whispers then gets off of the bed and heads to the restroom.

The moment Namjoon is in the restroom, he takes a deep breath to calm himself down. He holds his hands out and looks at them as cum and slick coat them.

"Omegas definitely are something else." He smiles and walks to the sink and washes his hands off.

As he reaches for the door handle, he realizes that he has to take care of his problem first. He knows that Jin will feel bad if he knew, so he slips his pants off and slides down the wall. As he wraps his hand around his dick, he closes his eyes and imagines Jin a moaning mess beneath him just like earlier. With his other hand, he covers his mouth.