🔞 Chapter 21: Painting

"How is my mate feeling?" Namjoon softly asks as Jin wakes up after mating for 72 hours.

"Like my alpha mate has a lot of stamina, and that I am beyond lucky." Jin smiles and gently cups Namjoon's face.

"I love you so much." Namjoon lovingly whispers and presses a tender kiss on Jin's forehead.

"I love you too." Jin hums and snuggles as close to his mate as possible. "Tae is getting so big." He whines when he can't seem to snuggle closer to Namjoon.

"It's ok. He'll be with us in a couple of months." Namjoon softly laughs and runs his fingers through Jin's hair.

"He'll be adorable. So, when should we invite everyone over for the house warming party?" Jin asks as he enjoys Namjoon's fingers brushing through his hair.

"I was thinking this Sunday. The restaurant closes every Sunday." Namjoon suggests and earns a nod of agreement from his mate. "I'll invite my coworkers. Do you want to invite the Mins?"

"Yeah, I'll message Minah noona and ask her if Sunday afternoon works. Should we do it at three?" 

"That works."

When Namjoon gets up to get ready for work, Jin pouts and quietly watches him. Namjoon softly smiles when he sees his mate's pout and walks over to him and places a tender kiss on his forehead.

"Remember, we can link each other now."

Jin instantly smiles when he hears his mate through the link. When Namjoon leaves for work, Jin carefully gets up and goes to the nursery. He smiles when he looks around the room then begins to decorate. As he decorates, the artist that Namjoon hired to paint the tiger and butterflies arrives.

"Omo! Omega Kim, should you be up right now?" The artist asks and quickly tries to lead Jin to the rocking chair in the nursery.

"I'm ok. I just wanted to arrange a couple of things." Jin answers and sits down to calm the artist down.

"Oh I'm glad that you are feeling well." She smiles and makes sure that Jin is comfortable.

Jin watches with a happy smile as she begins painting the tiger in the corner. As she paints, he goes and finds his laptop then begins writing while sitting in the rocking chair. He likes having someone in the house with him while Namjoon is gone.

The omega happily coos when he sees the tiger's green eyes finished. He absolutely loves how the artist is capturing the tiger's essence.

"The eyes remind me of Joon." Jin tells her as she finishes the eyes.

"I was trying to model the tiger's eyes from Alpha Kim. I thought that would comfort your pup. I know that Alpha Kim's eyes are not green, but I thought the green was pretty." The painter explains and lets Jin admire the eyes.

"The eyes are perfect." Jin smiles and nods in approval. "Oh, would you like something to drink?" He suddenly realizes that he is the host of the home.

"It's ok. Don't worry. You probably should not be moving around too much." She smiles and tries to stop Jin from getting up.

"Don't worry about it. Let me get you something." Jin smiles and leaves the room.

Out of concern for the pregnant omega, the beta painter follows him to the kitchen. Jin softly mumbles as he looks through the refrigerator to find something for her to drink.

"I do apologize. Alpha Kim has been a health freak recently, so I don't have much to offer you." Jin nervously smiles. He realizes that this is the first time he has tried to host someone.