Chapter 26: Family

"I love it!" Jin gasps as Namjoon hangs up the family photograph right next to the photograph of them. He takes a step back and admires the gorgeous framed photographs hanging in their livingroom.

"Me too." Namjoon hums and wraps his arm around his mate's waist while Yoongi runs into the room and stares at the photograph.

"Family." The pup coos and sits on the couch and stares at their photograph.

"Yes, our family." Jin smiles and looks at Yoongi.

When someone knocks on their door, Namjoon quickly goes and opens it then welcomes Secretary Cho inside.

"Thank you so much for coming today." Namjoon smiles and leads her into the living room.

"I would love to spend time bonding with Omega Kim and Yoongi." She smiles and watches as Jin slowly sits next to Yoongi on the couch.

"Please, call me Jin. You're my mother-in-law." Jin smiles and motions for her to join him on the couch.

"Thank you so much, Jin." She smiles and sits next to the sweet omega.

"Thank you so much for coming and staying with them while I'm at work. I just don't feel comfortable leaving them home alone when the due date is drawing nearer." Namjoon explains as he picks Jin up in his arms.

"We shouldn't wear you out since I'll stay in the bed the whole time. Yoongi is really calm and usually stays in bed with me." Jin smiles and motions for Yoongi to follow them upstairs.

Yoongi happily bounces off of the couch and races upstairs to his parents' room where he is staying until they have his room ready.

"Are you comfortable?" Namjoon softly asks once he helps Jin snuggle with the maternity pillow.

"I am very comfortable. Don't worry about us. Eomeonim is here with us." Jin smiles and pecks Namjoon's lips.

"Ok, I'll get ready to go." Namjoon hums and presses their lips together with a smile.

"I love my alpha so much." Jin whispers and lovingly cups Namjoon's face in his hands.

"I love my darling Jinnie more than anything else in this world." Namjoon smiles and nuzzles his face in Jin's soft hands.

Namjoon stays hovered over his mate until he has to get ready for work. As he gets dressed, Yoongi runs around the room with a plushy bird in his hand. The father chuckles as he watches his son happily running around with the plushy bird.

By the time Namjoon has to leave, Yoongi has worn himself out and is snuggled in the bed next to his mother. The alpha softly chuckles and kisses his sleepy pup's head then kisses his mate.

"I know that you'll work on your book, but make sure that you rest." Namjoon softly tells his mate and runs his fingers through his hair.

"I will." Jin croons and smiles at his mate.

As Namjoon goes downstairs, Yoongi springs from the bed and runs after his father.

"Appa!" Yoongi shouts and latches onto Namjoon's leg.

"Yes, Yoonie?" Namjoon smiles down at his son and pats his head.

"Where are you going?" He asks and looks up at his father with big eyes.

"I am going to work. I'll be back later tonight. Eomma will be with you the entire time, and Halmeoni will stay here too. Will you take care of Eomma while I'm at work?" Namjoon softly explains to the worried pup.

"I will take care of Eomma." Yoongi mumbles and wraps his arms around the older alpha's neck and hugs him.

"Yoonie is such a good pup." Namjoon croons and gently pats his back. Once Yoongi calms down, Namjoon hands Yoongi to Secretary Cho who gently bounces the pup on her hip.