Chapter 29: Please, Hold On

"Eomeonim, do you mind helping me go to the store today? The gift that I bought Joonie arrived at the store." Jin asks Mido over the phone once Namjoon leaves for his last day of work at the restaurant.

"I would love to!" Mido happily answers and runs out of Yongjoon's office, startling the alpha.

"Thank you so much." Jin smiles and gently pets his sleeping son's head.

"Of course. I will be there in about half an hour." Mido explains as she gets into her car then hangs up.

"Yoonie, do you want to go and get dressed? Halmeoni is coming to take us shopping." Jin softly tells his pup as he wakes him up.

"Shopping with Halmeoni!" Yoongi squeals and runs to his room to get dressed.

When Mido arrives at the mansion, she goes upstairs and helps Jin get ready for their day out. As Mido helps Jin, Yoongi runs into the room then plops down on the floor and colors.

"You look absolutely beautiful." Mido smiles once Jin is cleaned and dressed.

"Thank you so much." Jin hugs her.

"Of course. Yoongi-ah, let's go." Mido hums and motions for the excited pup to follow them.

When they arrive at the store, the hostesses and workers line up to greet Jin. Jin kindly smiles at everyone while trying to still get used to being treated like royalty.

"Omega Kim, are you here to pick up the gift you bought for Alpha Kim?" The hostess sweetly asks Jin as they walk into the store.

"I did. I am very excited to see it, so I decided to come in person." Jin explains as Yoongi walks by his side and looks around in awe.

"Your son is just as handsome as Alpha Kim." The hostess compliments Yoongi when she sees the young alpha holding onto Jin's hand.

"He is." Jin smiles and gently pats Yoongi's hand.

When they reach the counter, the hostess motions for the worker to grab the gift Jin bought for Namjoon. Once the worker hands the gift to Jin, he carefully opens the box then smiles.

"I am sure that he will love it." The hostess praises as Jin admires the matching golden bracelets. "Also, it is similar to your son's bracelet."

"I was hoping they would turn out similar." Jin smiles and closes the box.

As they leave the store, Jin notices a stunning suit, so he walks over to look at it. He looks at the suit and wonders how Namjoon would look in it.

"Would you like for us to tailor a suit like this for Alpha Kim? We have his dimensions saved. He does not seem to have lost or gained any weight since we last took his dimensions." The hostess explains as Jin looks at the suit.

"That would be wonderful." Jin answers and reaches out to touch the suit.

"How dare someone as lowly and disgusting as you touch that suit?" An alpha growls and startles all of them.

"You." Jin mutters in fear and pulls Yoongi close.

"How did someone like you end up in here wearing what you are wearing?" He snarls and takes a step closer to Jin.

"Stay away." Jin warns and holds Yoongi closer.

"If you do not step away from Omega Kim, I will call security." The hostess growls and flashes her eyes in warning.

"Something as lowly as you does not deserve such a respectful title! Omega Kim?! Seriously? You?" He scoffs and shoves Jin to the ground.

"Security!"