Chapter 39: Autobiography

As Namjoon walks into the company building, he sighs and frowns when he sees his half-brother standing there with his arms crossed.

"Look." Siwoo grins and shoves his phone in Namjoon's face.

"Hm, you did it." Namjoon dryly responds when he sees that Siwoo plastered Jin's story all over the news.

"I did. I promised you that I would." Siwoo grins triumphantly.

"You must have missed the big news of today. Jin released his autobiography." Namjoon snickers and walks off with his secretary.

Siwoo frantically searches the news to find that the largest news stations are reporting about Jin's autobiography and how touching it is. Apparently, the books are flying off the shelf. People are loving that they get to learn about the beautiful author and his handsome mate. Jin's flawed past is not a stain. It is causing people to relate to him and care about him and his family

Siwoo screams in frustration and throws his phone across the lobby. Everything he does pales in comparison to his older brother. "You are fucking illegitimate! You should never have taken my spot!" He screams as the guards surround him and escort him out of the building.

"What is my schedule for today?" Namjoon sighs and sits down at his desk.

"You have a meeting in thirty minutes. At one p.m., you have the book signing with Omega Kim, so you will need to pick up your sons and the future Alpha at 12:30 p.m. from school." His secretary answers as she looks over his schedule.

"Good. Will the flowers I ordered make it on time to the book signing?" Namjoon asks and looks over the file for the meeting.

"They will. I believe Omega Kim will love them." She smiles at her boss and waits to see if he needs anything else.

When it comes time for the meeting, Namjoon walks in and sits down. As the various presidents discuss the performances of their branches of the company, Namjoon's personal phone rings. When he looks at who is calling, he sees the name of the principal of his sons' school.

"Hello?" Namjoon answers the phone and quickly walks out of the conference room.

"Alpha Kim, I do apologize for calling you, but your son, Kim Taehyung, had a fight with another student. He has a busted lip." The principal informs Namjoon who quickly leaves the building.

"Ok, do not call Omega Kim about this. I will handle this." Namjoon responds then hangs up and calls for someone to bring his car to the front.

When the alpha storms into the school, he hears Yoongi and Hoseok shouting in the distance, so he quickly runs over to the shouts.

"What is going on?" Namjoon asks and looks around for Taehyung.

"This brat started the fight." Yoongi responds and points to the alpha who is around Taehyung's age.

"Alpha Kim." The principal comes out of his office and bows to the worried alpha.

"Where is Taehyung?" Namjoon asks worriedly.

"Appa, I'm right here." Taehyung answers and walks over to his father after arriving from the nurse's office.

"What happened?" Namjoon asks his youngest son and carefully examines his busted lip.

"He approached me and told me that Eomma was an abandoned slut, and that Hyungie and I are not your sons. So, I told him that at least Hyung and I know that you chose us and love us. And that at least you come to all of our events unlike his father. Then, he punched me, so I hit him back." Taehyung answers with a dark yet satisfied gleam in his eyes.