Chapter 76: Our Little Gem

"Jimin's water broke!!!" Yoongi's shriek has the entire mansion frantically panicking and preparing to go to the hospital at the crack of dawn.

"I'll start the car!!!" Mido shouts and runs out of the mansion to start the car.

Yoongi quickly runs down the stairs with his mate in his arms while his family grabs everything that they will need.

"Go on! We will bring everything that Jimin will need for after the delivery!" Taehyung shouts to his older brother.

"Okay! Thanks!" Yoongi shouts then races out of the door.

The moment Yoongi has placed Jimin in the car and gets in next to him, Mido speeds off towards the hospital. Jimin quietly stays curled up in his mate's embrace as the contractions become closer and closer.

"It's okay, Mini. Everything will be okay." Yoongi softly tells his mate.

"We'll be okay." Jimin softly smiles at his mate to calm him because he knows that his sweet mate is terrified at the moment.

As Mido drives the mates to the hospital, Jungkook calls the hospital and informs them that Jimin will be arriving soon. To Yoongi's relief, the medical staff is waiting for them when they pull up to the hospital.

"His contractions are getting closer." Yoongi tells the OB-GYN that has been caring for Jimin and their unborn pup ever since they started staying in Ignis.

"Yep! He's ready!" The doctor shouts and quickly wheels Jimin to a delivery room. "The little alpha is coming fast!"

Yoongi desperately follows behind as he worries for the love of his life. He clutches his chest as a panic attack induced by PTSD begins to overwhelm him. "Eomma. Appa." He whimpers as his mother's blood fills his mind, and his father's terrified cries deafen him.

"Yoonie!" Jin shouts and runs over to his panicking son. "Eomma is here! I am right here!" Jin shouts to pull his son out of his panicked state.

"Eomma." Yoongi whimpers and clings to Jin as he desperately tries to clear his mind. "Jimin, Jimin needs me." He mutters and takes deep breaths as his mother holds him.

"Yes, Jimin needs you." Jin softly responds and leads Yoongi to the room Jimin is in.

"Mini." Yoongi quickly walks over to his mate.

"I am going to be okay." Jimin tells his mate and holds his hand.

"You will both be okay." Yoongi grips his mate's hand as he calms down. "Eomma and Taetae were okay, so you will both be okay."

"Omega Kim, push." The doctor tells Jimin when another contraction hits him.

Jimin grunts and uses as much strength as he can to push his pup out. As Jimin pushes, Yoongi gently kisses his hand and whispers soothing words to his mate.

"She's coming!" The doctor happily shouts when he sees the pup's head. "She wants to come and meet her parents."

"You are okay. You are almost done." Yoongi softly tells his mate who is looking at him for comfort and support.

"She's here, and she is healthy!" The doctor announces then is followed by the pup's cries. "Alpha Kim, would you like to come and cut the umbilical cord?"

"Sure." Yoongi mutters and goes over to the pup. The father's face instantly lights up when he sees his crying pup. After cutting the umbilical cord, the nurses weigh the pup and take the appropriate measurements before wrapping her in a blanket and handing her to her mother.

"She's so pretty." Jimin whispers and smiles at his pup.

"You did so well." Yoongi smiles and gently kisses his mate's forehead.