Chapter 11: Disrespect

As the omega and alpha enjoy the morning breeze on the balcony, Namjoon realizes that they need to discuss the nursery for Taehyung. When he looks over to the omega, he sees Jin happily smiling with his eyes closed and face pointed up towards the sunlight.

"How should we decorate the nursery for our little Tae?" Namjoon softly asks and wraps his arms around Jin from behind.

"Nursery? Where would we put his nursery?" Jin asks and leans into Namjoon's embrace, breathing in the alpha's comforting scent that is mixing with smoke.

"There are four other rooms in the apartment. I figured that we could put it in one of those, or we could move to a gorgeous cabin that I own at the edge of the forest." The alpha answers and gently rubs the pregnant omega's belly.

"You own a cabin?" Jin asks in surprise and looks up at his alpha.

"Mhm. I bought it when I saved up enough money. I planned on moving there because it's actually not a long drive from there to the restaurant." Namjoon answers and rests his chin on the omega's head.

"Can we go there today after the doctor's appointment?" Jin asks in excitement.

"Of course." Namjoon chuckles and kisses the crown of the omega's head. "Let's get ready for the appointment." The alpha hums and walks into the apartment with Jin in his arms.

Once they are ready, Namjoon makes sure that Jin is bundled from head to toe. He smiles and kisses Jin's puckered lips then leads him to the car. Jin happily smiles when Namjoon opens the door for him and helps him into the passenger seat.

When they arrive at the doctor's office, Namjoon lifts his omega into his arms and carries him into the office. The front desk beta smiles and motions for them to be seated as he checks them in.

"You two are back." The female alpha from the previous appointment smiles at the pair.

"We are. I see that your mate joined you this time." Namjoon answers and politely bows to the male alpha by her side.

"Yes, I was finally able to convince my supervisor to let me come today." The man smiles and hugs his mate.

"Your pup is finding his scent." The female alpha coos when she smells the scent Taehyung has picked for today.

"Is he an alpha? Our pup is an omega." The man asks with a sweet smile.

"He is." Jin smiles and lovingly pats his tummy.

"First pup?" Namjoon asks as they wait for their appointment.

"Our little omega is our second pup. What about you?" The woman asks and looks at them.

"He is our first." Namjoon smiles and pulls Jin close.

"I wish you two luck and happiness." The man smiles and kisses his mate's cheek.

"Thank you." Namjoon smiles and pats his mate's hand.

As they wait, Namjoon freezes when he catches the scent of his half-brother walking into the clinic. Jin quickly looks up and recognizes the other alpha from the last appointment. He lovingly turns Namjoon to face him and kisses him to calm him.

"It's ok. I'm here." Jin whispers and releases more of his scent to calm Namjoon.

The alpha nods and pulls Jin into his lap then buries his face in the omega's soft hair.

"Namjoon? What are you doing here?" Siwoo asks when he sees Namjoon's silver hair.

"My mate is pregnant." Namjoon answers and looks up at his brother.