Chapter five

It has been a few days. Today mpendulo is coming back.  I must admit that i missed him. I  don't know what it is that im feeling right now.  I should be getting over my failed marriage but here i am fantasizing about some men that I've known for about three months or so. "You're in love with the man but you're in denial." That's what Bonolo always tells me. Im going through a divorce for heavens sake. I should focus on that. A knock on the door brings me back to reality.  My heart starts beating fast as I go to the door. I breathe  out loud then open the door.  No one is saying anything.  We are just looking at each other. Smiling.
Me:erh come in.  Yeah come in.
He chuckles and makes his way to the lounge. I follow behind him.  He passes and goes straight to the fridge and I  sit down.
Mpe:don't you have a beer?
Me:i told you that i  don't drink.
Mpe:so what can one drink here?
Me:there's juice and cream soda
Mpe:hay i rather drink water.  Next time buy beer for me.
Is he planning on coming back here again? He comes and sits next to me and in a few minutes he makes me sit on his lap.
Mpe:so how have you been?
Me:good.
Mpe:I thought you would say you missed me. 
I giggle. I did miss him but i wont tell him. He looks straight into my eyes.  This time I don't break the eye contact.
Mpe:can i kiss you?
Since when does he ask for permission? I nod. He holds my waist tight and soon his lips meet with mine. We go on kissing for a while and then his Hands go into my dress and I quickly get off him.  I clear my throat
Mpe:what's wrong?
Me:um nothing.
He smiles shaking his head.
Mpe:go and pack a bag for tomorrow.
Me:tomorrow?
Mpe:yes. We're going to my place. Well it's our place now. Who do you stay with here?
Me:alone. Why?
Mpe:it's not safe for you here. I'd understand if you were staying with someone.
Me:it's safe. Sometimes my sister visits.
Mpe:if i had my way you'd move in with me.
He went back to the kitchen after saying that. As if he didn't just drop that bomb on me. My heart is beating fast. I see him sit down on the couch. I didn't hear him come back. I looked at him then went to pack an overnight bag. I locked the house and followed him to his car. He opened for me and i got in. Then he drove off. I was amazed when we entered Silverlake golf estate. I looked at him. He took my hand and kissed it.
Mpe:i love you.
After that he kept quiet. We got to his place and went in.
Mpe:welcome home. When we get married we will get a bigger house. Kids will be all over and they need space.

He has a tendency of saying something as if he's joking.

Mpe: I've ordered pizza. We can eat it tonight. Tomorrow you will cook. Go and put your bag in our room. The one on the left side. Ireally don't know what's going on here.
Mpe:I'll be back just now.
He kissed my forehead and took his car keys and left. I decided to call Bonolo.
Nolo:so how's everything there? What is sbari doing there?
Me:don't start. I'm confused. I don't know what to do. He's already calling his house our home! Isn't it too early for that?
Nolo:I've seen how you talk about this man. You love him. Do what will make you happy. You're not doing anything wrong. 
Me:okay bye.
I took my bag and went upstairs. I put my bag in his closet and went to take a shower. Hehe look at me acting like im in my house. After that i lotioned and wore ny undergarments then put on a gown on top. I felt hands on my breasts. I almost jumped but stopped when i realised its him. I turned and looked at him. He untied my gown and then it fell down.
Mpe:you're so beautiful.
I smiled. He holds my waist tight and soon his lips meet with mine. We go on kissing for a while and then his Hands go on my bare back and I quickly get off him.  I clear my throat as what was about to happen registers in my mind.
Mpe: what is it?
Me:its nothing.
He laughs and hold my waist again. Now i regret coming here.  He lowers his head to me and again we kiss.  He's so tall that i look so small compared to him.  His hands are all over carresing my body.
He picks me up and goes to the bed. I don't know how he was able to pick me up. I have a bit of weight. Size 38.  He takes off his clothes and sinks down to my level on the bed.
He makes love to me and to be honest I've never felt like this.   I don't want to compare him with rapula but i havenever felt this good in a long time.  The way he touches my body. How careful he is with it. Soon we get our happy ending and he collapse kn me making me feel his heavy weight. He moves my hair to the back and just stares at me with his charming smile.
Mpe:I love you Keatlaretsi.
I smile. He kisses my forehead.
Mpe:and im going to marry you. 
Me:what just happened?
Mpe:we made love.  Did you feel the chemistry between us? Don't deny it. I know you did. Even that time we spent the day together.You felt it. Tou are just scared. Why are you holding back? Me and you are made for each other. And you better tell that boy who was in your office that day to play far away.
If only he knew that that "boy" is my husband.
Mpe:stop over thinking.  Now,can you please give me a chance to love you? To make you happy?
Me:im scared.
Mpe:why?
Me:I've been hurt and i wouldn't want to go through that again.
Mpe:im not going to make promises. I will just be honest with you.  I love you and i will not intentionally do something to hurt you.  I will treat you like the queen that you are.  Just give me a chance. Just say yes.
Me:yes. But....
Mpe:no buts. Now that we are in a relationship,i expect respect from you and loyalty. And honesty is important.
Me:there's something I'd like to tell you.
Mpe:we'll talk later. Now i want to use this little time I have with you.  Im going back home soo.
Me:but you just came back.
Mpe:yes i know.  I just have to fix something  then I will come back.  I wasn't even supposed to be here but i couldn't spend another day without seeing you.  If it was up to me I'd be with you every second of the day.
Is he obsessed with me or something? But it's sweet though that he came all the way from kzn just to see me.
Mpe:you're so beautiful.
Me:thank you.
Well,true to his word we spent the whole day making love and cuddling.  I loved spending time with him.