Chapter thirty five

*KEATLARETSI*

I woke up under my husband's arms. I stared at him. I'm grateful for this man. If it was not for him i don't think i would have been able to go through my father's death. It was very hard but he made everything bearable. I'm blessed with a good one. I took his hand off and he opened his eyes.
Mpe:where are you going so early?
Me:bathroom.
Mpe:come back fast. I want to cuddle with you.

I kissed his cheek and went to the bathroom. I did ny business then run water for my shower. The door opened.
Mpe:why didn't you tell me you were going to take a shower?
He took off his clothes and went in. I sighed and joined. We took a shower then went to get dressed.
Mpe:why shower so early?
Me:don't tell me you forgot? Today Lindani is getting his results. So i want to be there when he gets them.
He hugged me.
Mpe:with everything you've been going through you still remembered this day. You're a good mother. I appreciate everything you do for our family.
Me:i love you.
Mpe:i love you Mrs Khoza.

I held his hand and we went to Lindani's room. We knocked and he opened for us. He looked tired.
Mpe:did you sleep?
He shook his head.
Mpe:i told you that they can even send the sms at 5am. We could have gone to get a newspaper for you.
Lindani:no it's almost 5 now. I'll wait for the sms.
Shame. My poor baby was panicking. He was moving around the house. When his phone beeped he ran to it. He smiled. I knew he'd do well.
Me:and?
Lindani:i got 5 As.
Mpe:that's good! We are proud of you.
Me:congratulations.
Lindani:im happy but i wanted 8As.
Me:I'm very proud of you. Your hard work paid off.
Mpe:yes. And with those results you can go to any university you want.
Me:you and your dad will go abd fetch your statement abd i will cook a feast for you. We are celebrating today.

He hugged me. I saw him wiping his tears after the hug. He started crying. His father hugged him and rubbed his back.
Lindani:thank you for everything. If it wasn't for you two maybe I wouldn't be here. You're the reason i turned out to be this person that I am. I love you.
Mpe:we love you too okay? Now go and take a shower then we'll fetch your statement.
Me:you know what? I think i will not cook. We are going to eat out. Choose any place of your choice and we'll go there. This is your day. You can have anything.
He went to the bathroom. Mpendulo hugged me.
Mpe:thank you.
There was no need to explain. I know why he was thanking me. After they left i bathed Sphe and Thando while Lisa was taking a shower . The nannies were busy with the triplets. Then i went to Oratile and Mnqobis room. Oratile will stay with us and attend school here. He'll be in grade 11. My brother has grown. He chose to stay with me. Nare wanted to take him but he chose to stay here.
Me:boys wake up. Time to bath.
Oratile:it's still early.
Mnqobi:mommy just 30 minutes please.
Me:i didn't tell you to play games all night.  do you want to stay while everyone is going out?
Mnqobi:we are going out!?
Oratile:okay we are up now.
They ran to the shower. These boys. I went to the twins. They sleep alone now. But most of the time when we wake up we find them in either of their brothers room. Or in the girls room. They change these rooms.
Twins:good morning mommy.
Me:morning. Come here. How are you?
Twins:we are good.
Mxm. I laughed.
Me:let's go bath. We are going out.
Twins:love you mommy.
Me:love you too. Now give me my kisses.
They kiss me and i follow them to the bathroom. I started bathing them and finished. We all got ready and waited. I heard a car park and they came in. Lindani gave me his statement.
Lindani:mom don't you think they robbed me? I mean look at Geography i got 79. Then 77 for Afrikaans and 76 for life sciences. I could have gotten As in everything.
Me:especially on that 79. But still.  You did exceptionally well.
Mpe:we've booked where he wants us to go. At 11 we are leaving. We are still waiting for Sphamandla. They haven't started handing out statements at his school.
He went upstairs. I followed him.
Mpe:sthandwa saam u right ngempela? Like really really good?
Me:yes im fine.
Mpe:okay. It's just that you've been distant. I can get a psychologist for you if you want.
Me:I'm fine. Yes i still miss my father a lot but im fine. It is what it is.
He bent down to kiss me. I put my arms around his neck.
Mpe:can i make love to my wife?
I smiled nodding. We haven't been intimate since last year when my father passed away. He's been so patient with me since then. I felt my dress fall to the floor.
Mpe:you're so beautiful.
His hands were all over my body caressing my body. He unclipped my bra and it followed the dress. He picked me up and put me on the bed. He took off his clothes and boxer. I swallowed hard. He came in between my legs. He continued to kiss me then i felt his handstake off my underwear.
Mpe:look at me.
I opened my eyes and looked at him. His eyes were full of love and there i knew that he is my life. I flinched when i felt him get in.
Mpe:I'll be gentle.
He said that still going in. It's been a while so i felt some pain. And it doesn't help that he's big.
Mpe:relax okay? I will move slowly until you adjust.
He started moving slowly but i could still feel the pain. He continued with his thrusts until i started feeling the pleasure. He put his arms underneath me then upped his pace. I made sure not to make noise even though jt was hard.
Mpe:you are so perfect!