Chapter thirty six

Keatlaretsi
Me:babe look at how they are talking as if they make sense.
Mpe:they understand each other. But i love their bond. We make beautiful babies huh?
Me:mmh. But do they all have to look like you? Not even one looking like me?
Mpe:well the next one will look like you.
Me:that's if we have another one. I almost died with these three. And i can't believe they are a year and a few months old.
Mpe:yeah. And they are good. There's nothingto worry about. They've grown to be so strong for premature babies.
Me:put the nanny cam down. These days you're always watching them. I even end up thinking there's something wrong.
Mpe:yes there's something. But don't freak out. There's someone after this family but don't worry. Im taking care of it.
Me:i trust you. You always take care of us.
Mpe:in that case please don't go out if I'm not there. It's risky.
Me:today I'm going to Lisa's dance. So you will also come?
Mpe:the twins have soccer. The driver and a guard will go with you.
Me:okay. Do you think maybe Pule sent people to come and terrorize us? Don't forget he's angry that we interfered with his plans.
Mpe:no it's not him. Please don't go anywhere without the guard. I don't want to lose you again.
Me:i don't want to lose you too. And i promise to never leave you.
Mpe:I'm happy to hear that.
I kissed him.
Me:i love you Mkhathini.
He smiled. Why does it make him happy to be called by his clan name? I don't know. He was smiling from ear. I was even getting shy.
Me:what?
Mpe:nothing. I'm just admiring my beautiful wife.  Umuhle yezwa?
Me:ngiya bonga.
Mpe:i have a surprise for you. But you'll get it later.
Me:these days I'm getting surprised.
Mpe:go before Lisa comes.
I know how impatient that girl is. She's already waiting in the lounge. Thando and Sphe are with her.
Me:and these two?
Sphe:we are going dancing.
I laugh.
Lisa:they are going to cheer for me.
Me:yoh let's go.
We all go to the car and drive to her dance classes. I see the other kids already dressed and ready. Even their parents are here. Lisa goes where she's supposed to dress up and the guard follows her. I hold the other two as they want to follow her.
Thando:mommy we want to go.
Me:she's coming back.
Voice:hi. Is this seat taken?
Me:no.
Guy:ah let me sit here. How are you? I'm John.
Me:I'm good and you? I'm Keatlaretsi.  Nice to meet you John.
John:I'm good. Nice to meet you too. I take it you're here for your daughter?
Me:yeah. She just went to change.
John:okay.
This John can talk .he kept on asking questions. Lisa came back to us.
Lisa:mommy cheer for me and take videos.
Me:okay go. They will start before you.
Lisa:you two. I'm counting on you.
This child is crazy. Really crazy. She ran back to the stage.
John:so that's your daughter.
Me:mm.
The guard was sitting next to me and he looked at me.
Me:which one is your daughter there?
John:the one in yellow. She doesn't like it when I come here but i do it anyway. Just to show her my support. Me and her mother separated so she's badmouthing me to her.
Me:oh. Sorry about that.
The girls started cheering. Wow. These kids dance so well. They do it with passion. I took videos as madam wanted. John took out chips and wanted to give to Thando and Sphe.
Simon:Here.
Simon is our driver. He gave them chips before they could accept John's. I smiled at John and concentrated on the dancers. After they were done we clapped for them. In a swift speed Thando already had Sphe and running to the stage. Oh God. I never thought this would happen.
Simon:sit. I will fetch them.
He followed them.
John:you have beautiful kids.
Me:thanks.
They came back laughing.
Me:baby you don't go to the stage okay?
Sphe:i want to dance.
Me:you must join first then you can be allowed. Sit down.
We waited for Lisa and left when she arrived. As we were leaving i saw someone pass and my eyes itched for a moment.
Simon:Kea you don't just talk with anyone. Your life is in danger.
Me:i was just making a conversation.
Simon :that man had no daughter there. He was just lying to get your attention.
Guard:take everything out of your handbag. Just do as i say.
I did that and he took it.
Guard:you see this? He bugged it and he's listening to everything we're saying now.