30 pt. 2

Seriously Ashton? You always have to mess with my head, making me doubt whatever I had just decided on. I had a plan, before you came along. I was going to fall in love with Luke, marry him, have a fuckload of babies and just be happy.

But now you've come along, bringing up my crazy obsession with drummers and you planted crazy doubts in my head. You've confused me to the point where I have no clue what on earth I want anymore.

You make me feel things I've never felt before, jealousy being one of that long list. You make me question my decisions, whether they are what I want, or just the safe option.

I'm so... I'm just confused.

And, to be honest, I don't want to be confused anymore. I don't want to be caught up in your web of lies and deceptions. I'm not going to be an easy catch.

That is why I have decided to... to choose Luke.

That's what you've made me choose.

I know that you never asked me to choose, neither of you did, but it's what you've been insinuating. You've both been applying pressure to me slowly and steadily and I've... I've cracked.

And in that process of snapping into smaller pieces, I decided to choose the safest and most efficient way of quickly putting myself together, and hopefully I'll come out of it in one smooth piece, absolutely good as new.

// a/n since this is the 30th chapter, I wanted to make it special. so I've done a part two, with a little bit of thought-tracking of Tavie, so here you guys go, I hope you like it. I know it was extra short, but I just wanted to do an extension of chapter 30.

quick question before you guys run off, who do you picture as playing Tavie? she obviously has dark red hair, and I'm not actually completely sure what colour her eyes are (oops), but could you guys maybe suggest a cast for her? ooh and maybe even her brother Aaron! that would be cool. so yeah could you guys do some suggestions for a cast?

and I'm still taking suggestions for songs to put on the playlist if you have any :) //