9

Please vote and comment🥰🥰🥰🥰

____________________

Amara's pov

It was already known that I was never one to follow instructions and following instructions wasn't something I was going to start overnight by listening to a 'stop.following.me.' from a certain charming and grumpy stranger.

Now, can we find our way back and forget about him? Cora had said immediately he went off but I did the opposite as expected.

I had broken off the damaged heels from my shoes, wore them as flats, wiped my hands across my face, and sped after him but not before checking to see if the hooker was still alive and thankfully she was. She even got on her feet and said nothing to me before walking off being happy with her pay.

It is not too late to turn back! Cora repeated and I rolled my eyes.

Do you not at least find him half as interesting as I do? I grunted at her and she stomped in my head, "Oww!"

I do not! She stomped harder and I blocked her out.

My gaze shifted back to Mr grump who wasn't surprised that I had caught up with him. His facial expression was still passive although he reeked of sheer annoyance.

One of his hands had gotten out a stress ball from his pockets which he had been using since I found him again, angry Russian curse words spewed from his mouth intermittently whenever I asked a question and he looked like he could throw me off a cliff.

"The stress ball is more stressed out than you at the moment." I tried to joke but instead of a laugh, I got an icy glare, "Anyways, I am Amara snow Dardanos and you already know about the snow name from my necklace. So where are we headed?"

"We?" He finally talked after more than thirty minutes of me talking his ears off. He crushed the ball beneath his fingers and sent me a pointed look, "We." It wasn't a question this time but he surely expected an answer from me.

"Yes, we." I gulped trying to catch up with his long strides, "I can't stand back there, I am lost and you are the only one I can depend on for direction, so... I guess we are a couple till I find my way."

"A couple." He snorted.

"We can use the word team."

"We." He snorted again

"So, I have always been fascinated with vampires." I began to talk again ignoring the annoyance flashing vividly in his eyes, "I know your kind loves blood just as my kind loves meat and my love for meat is extra." I let out a hearty chuckle, "But despite that, I can do without meat, can you do without blood?"

No answer.

"Do you have sex in alleyways frequently? It's a bad habit."

No answer.

I don't even know what made me so brazen to ask that weird question but what's said is already said, "No need to answer that, it was very inappropriate."

"You look like you have anger issues, why do you have a stress ball?" He turned to stare at me again, his burning gaze boring into my soul. It was a very harsh gaze, "Okay, skip that. It looks like a very sensitive topic."

"Why do you have tattoos?"

"Cause I like them." His pressure on the stress ball relaxed with his answer and his voice wasn't too harsh this time but all the more intimidating.

"Can I touch them?"

"Nyet!" And his voice was back to being harsh. It was a big fat no and I tried not to take it the wrong way. Aside from the no meaning don't touch me. I think it also meant that I should leave him alone and go away.