42

Hope everyone is doing alright ❤️ and I hope your weekends were great?

Orian has a body count of two(consensual) but he never achieved orgasms during the acts hence Amara giving him his first ✨✨✨(just thought to clear that up) and she can't go into heat since he half-marked her.

Orian's pov

Amara had to be a harlequin or a self-employed clown. She had to be one of the funniest people I have met since I got out of prison and I do not think I would meet a funnier person till I leave the earth. She almost made me laugh as we journeyed.

"Grump." She called looking down at me from the horse as I strode beside her while she rode, "I am out of bread."

"Okay, Gretel." I snorted, "You think we are going to find a cottage made of sweets now with a witch in it threatening to bake us for dinner?"

"I wouldn't mind that, I would trade you to her for a glazed doughnut." She shrugged with a mean glint in her eyes.

"I would let you know that I am offended that you think your husband is worth a single pastry."

"I would trade you to her for nothing." She grinned as I frowned.

The moonlight shining against her skin reminding me of how I came up with her nickname, Lunny Svet, my moonlight and she will remain moy malen'kiy Lunny svet, my little moonlight.

I was never going to let her know that, and Nexus must not find out.

"you are a self-employed clown." I was still pained that she'd trade me for nothing, was that how much she despised me now?

"Says the ruler who got us lost on his way to his own kingdom!"

I feel guilty at her words and I scratched the back of my head suppressing a grin knowing very well that I had taken us around in circles again claiming to have forgotten the way. And while at it, I watched her drop breadcrumbs throughout the journey which I knew she did because she thought she could mark a trail and run away from me.

"Well, in my opinion, it's night, and everywhere is dark." I excused myself, "I will get us back on track in no time."

"I say, we follow the crumbs of bread I had dropped. Trace our path back to the beginning and then you find your way and I find mine."

"No." I shook my head at her trying to outsmart me, did she really think I would fall for that?

"Then find us a cottage made of sweets so I can get rid of your old ass!"

"Unfortunately, the woman capable of such evil died a long time ago. Your grandma." Her expression turned sour and I smirked, "Offended?"

"I want to drown you in a pool of electric eels Orian and watch you get electrocuted to death. It will be bliss."

"I can't wait to feed you to my pet crocodiles." I winked and her eyes widened in horror probably remembering Charles.

"Whenever I see you, I think of lord farquaad. Only that you are taller but you both have pea-sized brains and you both belong in hell."

"Your existence gives me the will to breathe!"

As she gasped, I slapped a hand over my mouth wondering how the hell I had said that, that was not to be said out loud, and the silence that followed was louder than the words which I had screamed out.

I had meant to say 'you are an unintelligent woman'. How those words were substituted for that remains a mystery.

"Damn!" She mumbled looking down at her fingers.