23

Forgive me for the late updates

________________

Amara's pov

My dreams were usually horrifying or simply spectacular. But the last one I had was different, way out of the ordinary, and all shades of strange.

This one started with a quest for Orian, at first, a puppy came along which I named after him, and then there was a club, and entering it brought me nemesis, a sweet kind of nemesis that started with pet crocodiles and they had a man for a snack per Orian's orders. And then I stabbed him, before running away and coming right back at him. He bruised my ass with his stick, brought me to the brinks of pleasure with that same stick, and then I peed on him.

I chuckled on remembering that part of the dream wondering how embarrassing it would have been if that had happened for real.

And the effects of the actions in the dream seemed to have transcended into real life. I couldn't seem to muster enough strength to open my eyes and fatigue coursed through my bones turning my limbs to jelly. When I shifted against the seat, why was I on a chair? My ass felt bruised and pain flowed within my cheeks.

You do know it wasn't a dream dumb ass, Cora's voice jolted me back into reality and my eyes opened up hesitantly breaking me away from the darkness that lingered behind my closed eyelids.

"Thought I lost you there." A sigh escaped his lips drawing my attention and I knew it wasn't a dream, it happened for real.

My cheeks tinted red as the memories of what had happened revealed themselves. My slightly parted legs and shirt riding above my waist revealing my ruined panties were more proof that it all happened for real, "Sorry for peeing on you." I muttered bringing my hands to fix my shirt over my lap.

"Pee?" His brow was raised and then his mouth formed an 'o' in a realization of what I knew not, "You squirted snyek."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"I want to make you do it again." His hand landed on my lap, his fingers gripped at the flesh softly igniting sparks as he caressed the bare spot, "Does that answer your question?"

"Yes." I nodded trying to hide my blush as I played with my shirt buttons, I studied his face wondering if the smirk I had seen earlier had really happened or if it was a figment of my imagination, "Can you squirt too?" My curiosity got the better of me and I couldn't stop the question, I needed to know, "It felt good when you made me do it. Maybe I can return the favor, it's only part of being polite and you will feel good too but that will be after you promise not to eat puppy Orian."

What sounded like a cheerful snort came from him as he took in my words and I was very sure I had embarrassed myself for the millionth time since I had met him, "You are untouched." Ruddiness rose on my cheeks knowing what he meant, is it that obvious?

His words sounded heavy, he gazed at me with an unusual type of intensity and I gulped feeling the tiny thunderbolts rise in my belly. It sounded like a question and a statement at the same time, like he was sure yet unsure and he needed to clarify, "Tell me..." He loomed closer, his lean intimidating frame hovering over me, overwhelming me with his presence and I loved it.

His fingers skimmed across my face, gripping my jaw softly with his thumb slowly brushing over my lower lip, and then my upper lip. The repeated strokes of his thumb across my lips did things to me, I began to feel hot again as the sensual tingles streamed through my veins awakening my hunger for something different yet familiar, I want him to do more things to me, a lot of things, I couldn't find my voice to tell him that neither could I find ways to describe what I felt, "takoy krasivyy rot." Such a pretty mouth.