51

Orian's pov

                    I had to let myself in Nexus's home after being ignored despite ringing the doorbell severally. My guess for his unacknowledgment of my arrival was him being still mad at me and it was understandable.

I called his name a couple of times and made my way to the sitting room which was surprisingly empty as it was his favorite spot in the house, especially at night.

The television was on, displaying some archaic white and black movie. I picked the remote with an eye roll and put it off.

I proceeded toward  the stairs making my way to the sitting room on the first floor as he would most probably be there.

I set foot into it and froze in shock at the sight before me, my insides twisting with mere disgust and my brain scarred yet again.

Nexus was on one of the seats, his head was thrown back with the weirdest of noises coming from him, and a dark-haired woman was on her knees before him with her mouth where he wanted as he moved her head.

They were both stark naked oblivious to my presence and the scene before me was horrifying.

"Nexus!" I screamed slamming my eyelids shut trying to rid the horrid images out of my head, "What the fuck!?"

"What the hell Orian?!" He yelled on hearing my voice. I heard shuffling in the background and the woman shrieking probably trying to cover herself up, "What the fuck?!"

"What the fuck?!" I screamed again as they continued moving around me with him trying to calm her down.

"Ever heard of knocking?!" He barked at me, I heard the sound of a zipper simultaneously.

"Ever heard of decency and keeping what is strictly for the bedroom to the bedroom!"

"Oh, you are one to talk with your near virgin ass!" He snapped.

I opened my eyes almost chuckling while he backed away from the woman as he was done with her zipper and began to struggle with his frantically, "What the hell do you want from me, you giant intruder?! You don't value my friendship and you hate me! And now, you won't let me find pleasure! I was this close Orian." He glared at me pushing his thumb and forefinger in my face to emphasize how close he was, "This close! You won't be a good friend and you won't let me cum in peace- oh, bye honey." He winked at the woman as she skidded past me muttering apologies and paying respects.

I only nodded in acknowledgment. she grabbed her shoes and went through the entrance leaving an angry Nexus and I behind.

"Why are you against my happiness?! She is gone, she is gone!" He yelled rubbing his hand through his hair in exasperation as he shifted uncomfortably trying to hide his bulge.

"Ever heard of abstinence, whore?!" I snickered walking up to the seats to plant myself on them. I somewhat pity him, I couldn't imagine being interrupted if Amara and I were ever in that position, and knowing how good she made me feel, it would be disastrous if anyone should disrupt any of our moments.

I sat on the chair and sprang up remembering the position they had been in and wondering what other things they had done in the room, I'd rather stand than sit on the chairs at this point.

"Forgive me, your holiness." He bowed in a mocking curtsy, "Pray to tell me what you were doing in an alley the night you met Amara?"

"Supporting a struggling woman's business." I shrugged, "You can always call the young lady back."

"You can always call the young lady back." He mimicked me and took a seat, "Bastard!"

"I am not the one who has blue balls." I shrugged again leaning against the wall and looking away from him but still feeling his deathly stares directed toward me.