36

It's almost 1AM here and I have migraines bugging me😭

Grab a new set of panties while we proceed...

Amara's pov

                   A million things could have happened at the moment but this was not what I expected and I should have foresaw it anyway.

Of course, it was Orian.

The same man who I was deeply attracted to but he had no interest in bedding me, and the tent in his pants might as well be caused by thoughts that had nothing to do with me or his dagger again, maybe he switched the position this time.

So why was I surprised when he went towards the bed with his hands searching for my towel and then he picked it up and gave it to me?

As a princess, I had to attend a lot of classes. There were art, dance, and Spanish classes which I adored.

Maths and physics classes which I despised and I was taught anything that would make up for what I was missing out in day school but I feel like the most important class was missed.

It was the what to do when standing naked before a hot man while he's offering you a towel class.

I wish I had taken this class if it was offered. If it even existed. It would have stopped me from being rooted to my spot and staring at the towel in Mr grump's hand like it was thorns with neither a word coming from me.

           He frowned at my non-acceptance of the towel, draped it over my shoulders, and began to clean me up himself, gosh.

He dragged the soft fabric over my shoulder blades and down to my arms. He wiped it across my neck and while he did that, his thumb grazed his mark on my neck, a shiver ran up my spine and I leaned into his touch. Sparks ignited on my skin causing the heat within me to grow as he purposefully brushed against the mark again.

I couldn't see the expression in his eyes as they were trained on my body. His fingers gripped the fabric of the towel slowly moving it across my chest, wiping at the skin.

He grasped my left boob through the towel and a gasp escaped my parted lips, what is he doing? He massaged it through the towel, his fingers caressing the exposed flesh and I toyed at my lips with my teeth to suppress a moan.

I do not think this is about cleaning you up anymore, Cora giggled as he did the same to the other breast with his thumb brushing slightly against my hardened nipple for he had dragged the towel down exposing more parts of my boob. He grazed his finger across my nipple, rolling the hardened bud beneath the pad of his thumb and this time it sent pulses straight to my core, the urge to tighten my thighs against each other awakened.

He flattened his palms against me and pushed me back. My skin bussed the coldness of the wall as he smashed me against it. I never realized that the wall was so near up until now.

The towel traveled from my breasts to my stomach, wiping the wetness from the area before he brought it down to settle on my waist.

Orian leaned towards me slightly placing his body above mine. I could smell him and I sniffed wanting to drown myself is his mesmerizing essence.

He brought his head down to mine, right atop my head, and his nose skimmed across my wet tresses, inhaling my scent as he did. He was sniffing me just like I sniffed him, the only difference was that he did it like he was tormented by the lack of my scent and was finally relieved to get a whiff.

I could feel each drag of air he took as he buried his nose in my hair, each sigh he took as he successfully sniffed.

He smelt his way past my locks and down to the nape of my neck before dragging his nose to my ear.