17

🙂🙂new update, enjoy❤

__________

Amara's pov

"Nope! Not the same person." Rose shook her head and I managed to raise a brow at her while spinning across the bedroom doing my last dance lap, "The only similarities they have are the same eyes, same statue and they both call you by your middle name which they found out about in different ways."

"Hmm." I did a couple of final spins and then my feet dropped shortly after the piano music from my phone came to a halt, "You have a point."

My feet ached as I walked to the coffee table to grab my water bottle. I popped up the covering and instantly took big gulps, I could feel my chest heaving due to how out of breath I was as I drank.

Rose and I were unraveling the mysteries behind my stalker and Mr grump. I told her everything that had happened since my sixteenth birthday.

She freaked out and almost dialed my parents and I had to tackle her to the ground and fling her phone across the room, "You are okay living with a man watching and threatening you? Who do you think you are? The female lead in some dark romance book?" She had asked when I released her and I gave her a no, although being in a romance book would have been pretty adventurous.

"And the handwritings." I added putting the bottle back in place, "The writings are different in the notes and they are both handwritten, so definitely, you are right. They are two different people."

"And you are attracted to them both?" She asked and I nodded.

"You think you are in a book don't you?" And just as I was about to give my answer, there was a knock at the door and I rolled my eyes knowing who it was.

I could smell him and I felt my stomach twist as I perceived his scent, he suddenly became more appalling to me and I wanted to throw myself out of the window.

The door opened and in came Terren as expected, "That's it. I am out." Rose grabbed her phone on catching a glimpse of him and stood up from the bed.

"Hi, Rose." He greeted.

"Make a reappearance when you increase in height and grow wings!" She gave him the stink, bumped him rudely, and walked out of the door, slamming it behind her to show that she was highly irritated.

"Wings are for freaks." I glared at him as he spoke, how dare he?!

He was dressed in his uppity royal attire and held a shopping bag in his hand. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. I wondered how ridiculous he looked to the humans, we were away from our world for goodness sake, no one needs to know you are royalty. He could have as well stamped 'I am the Lycan prince' to his forehead and brandished a sword about, maybe he could throw in a horse while at it, "You are still dressed like a whore but at least it's in your bedroom." His brown eyes roamed over my features with a disapproving look.

I looked down at my dance outfit of leotard and leggings. I suddenly felt bare beneath his gaze. Not the heart-clenching type of bare, it was the stomach-twisting type, "What are you doing here?" I groaned walking to where my robe was hung. I picked it up and shrugged it on, tying the rope tightly around my waist.

"I got you something." He walked towards me smoothing his red hair. His hand dipped in the bag and he brought out a jewelry box, "I got you diamonds, you deserve the best."

"My dad buys them for me all the time, why will I be impressed with yours?" I smirked making my way past him. I sat on the bed ignoring his frown, my hand came up to tug at the band holding up my bun. I pulled at it and let my hair free.