92

Double update❤️❤️❤️

Orian's pov

I had the loveliest of dreams.

One in which Amara loved me and I let her love me.

I didn't want to force my eyes open as I was enwrapped in the blissful reverie of the dream, the state in which I was presently was one of unattained bliss as the images of what had happened tainted my memories.

I moved against the bed, my hand reaching out instinctively to draw the person next to me closer, and as bare skin met soft bare skin igniting a fire of remembrance against us, I noticed that I was naked, we were naked with what felt like a single blanket covering us up.

I opened my eyes to look down so as I confirm what I felt and it was true.

We were bare, entangled together within the sheets and the most beautiful and most noticeable contrast that I had ever seen came to play before my eyes.

Amara's skin, so translucent and ever appealing was illuminated by the glow of the moonlight reminding me of why I had picked her nickname for her, lunny svet.

moy malen'kiy lunnyy svet, my little moonlight.

She lay next to me, her untainted perfect skin contrasting with mine, bruised, tattooed, and coarse, like light meeting darkness but I would be damned to say that I didn't love it.

I loved how I got to meet and belong to her despite my brokenness, and it was then that I realized that it hadn't been a dream.

It was all real.

My mind went back to our kiss, our first kiss in the snow, and how perfect it had been. If I had known it would be like that, I would have kissed her a long time ago, I would have placed my lips on her with every chance I got knowing that they belonged there, and I would have tasted the magic of her lips to be healed.

We were meant to kiss each other.

As my thoughts went wild, I remembered how I felt my heart beating and it almost felt like I was reborn, renewed, and reformed. Even now, I could feel it, the controlled thudding, not just in one part but in both, it was whole, and I felt whole.

I remembered her pleading with me to bare myself before her and how I felt scared but I couldn't stay hidden from her forever besides we had less time together, the very thought struck my heart with a painful stroke, and just then Amara moved against me, the sparks from the contact calming me down assuring me that it would all be fine.

I thought about how she had undressed herself first to make me comfortable, how I watched with keen interest as she did that with the glow of the moon and the fire illuminating her skin.

She had walked towards me and with my assistance, I Lifted her to my height and then she began her actions.

She had reminded me that I was the most beautiful man she had seen, she ran her hands through my hair, kissed her way over my forehead and her lips had ghosted over the scar on my face.

Her fingers hand traced the scars on my back while she whispered how they shouldn't define me in a way that would make me feel hideous. She said they were part of my story that made me the strong amazing man I was today and I was beginning to see it in that light.

She kissed across my neck, her fingers tracing the outline of my tattoos while she told me how artistic and beautiful she found them. She was mesmerized by the ones of my arms, the new one I got of us just right at my waist, and then she had me turn so she could kiss at the scars on my back.