93

Triple update❤️❤️❤️❤️

Amara's pov

I remember everything.

These words rang through my brain as I snapped my eyes open, willing myself to pull away from the terrifying nightmare that had me in its claws pining me away from reality.

I lifted myself from the bed, sitting upright with my fingers holding at my throat as I tried to steady my breathing and I instantly noticed that I was alone.

Orian wasn't beside me.

I tried to call out his name but my voice felt hoarse and I was too weakened from the aftermath of the dream to muster the strength to call out for him knowing that he'd be around somewhere.

I instinctively reached for the bottle of water by the bedside and grabbed at it, popping open the cover before turning it over and taking big terrifying gulps to soothe the thirst in my throat after that, I got to the strawberries, eating them greedily with my heart warming at how thoughtful Orian was to place them there for me and as I sat there eating, I remembered it all, my dream, my forgotten reality.

I had dreamt of darkness, Helena leading me away while I followed innocently. She had told me that daddy and mummy needed time alone and I would have to go with her for some time.

She took me to a land with strange creatures and right there I met a boy who wanted to jump off the roof, he was a boy I had never seen even while playing with Ares.

I had met him, he looked sad and I dreamt about pulling at his pants knowing that he was about to jump because he was sad, I dreamt about pulling off the ear of my teddy and handing it over to him so he wouldn't be sad anymore.

I dreamt about asking him a lot of questions and crying because I missed my mummy, I remember his hair, his bleeding face.

This was followed by the events that happened later on, Helena attacking my parents and kicking me into a cage, me seeing red when the bloodshed started, and how I was with the witch fay till it all settled down.

It wasn't just a dream, it was one of my forgotten memories due to the trauma I experienced, and right now, I can remember every detail just as it happened, and I could explain to Orian exactly what I recall.

The boy I had met was Orian, I remember him now.

I stood up from the bed and went to use the bathroom and by the time I got back, Orian wasn't there. I wasn't altogether worried knowing that he usually had cause to walk off during the night when he felt tired from sleeping and maybe he needed time alone to process activities of the night before.

I reached for my phone on the nightstand to check the time only to meet with a fresh wallpaper of me sleeping with my mouth slightly ajar and drool spilling out.

I laughed at it with a slight hint of annoyance while plotting my revenge against him, I would surely get back at him later on.

I placed the phone back and decided to sit and wait for him so we'd go back to bed together and despite the windows being closed, there was a chill air blowing in causing me to pull my knees to my chest with my hands rubbing at my arms.

There was a piercing eerie silence enveloping the castle as time went on and it unraveled unease within me adding to my already frightened and disturbed state.

Orian wasn't back yet.

The castle was dark suddenly pitch dark.

The silence was deafening.