49

TW: Dubcon/Cnc (dubious consent/consensual nonconsent)

Please see the trigger warning list in beginning and in my A/N in the middle to know what to expect from this book) thank you.

How are you all doing?💋💋💋

Orian's pov

I pulled the covers on her, withdrawing a bit as she stirred and placed her arm under her chin. When she settled again, I reached out my hand, threading my fingers through her silky blonde locks, and began to stroke her hair, a small smile forming on my lips when she leaned into my giving me more way to the full length of her hair and I took advantage of it, running my fingers through her hair as it flowed down her back.

I got bolder when she let out a low moan, my fingers traveling from her hair to her face. Grazing across her forehead and brows. I trailed the bridge of her nose and sampled the softness of her cheeks before running my thumb across her jaw.

My fingers creeped her lips, tracing the seam of the soft rosy flesh imagining how sublime it would be if I was to lean in and kiss her. I brought my thumb to the small part between the lips pushing in slightly and she moved to capture my thumb in her mouth, wrapping her lips around it.

What is she dreaming about? I watched silently as she just kept my thumb locked between her lips, not doing anything with it and while I was about to pull away, she let out another low moan that had me shivering with pleasure, she drew it in, and began to suck softly on it.

Shit! I watched her lips move not being able to get rid of the thoughts of how they would look like being wrapped around my cock with her on her knees, green eyes glazed with tears, hands grabbing at my thighs for support and her hair messy from me holding her head and pushing her down urging her to take more.

The images conjuring in my head were maddening making my need for her rise, i despised wanting her in this deranged manner and her suckling softly on my thumb sent blood rushing to my cock causing a semi tent in my pants.

It took all in me to pull away, to ignore the low needy whine that escaped her throat when I did. The way she clutched onto the sheets and moaned my name had me backing away.

Is she having a wet dream about me? Just like mine were filled with her, is she dreaming about me taking her in the most brutal and degrading ways without a care knowing very well it's what we both need?

If everything had gone like I planned tonight, I wouldn't stand over her bed watching her like an intruder and hoping that she wouldn't wake up and find me.

If things had gone differently, I would have asked her to court me over the new dinner I made for her knowing I did her dirty on the food that evening, she would say yes eventually even if she wanted me to use a little persuasion. Not like I would give her a chance to tell me no.

I would have made her read to me before going through the skincare routine like I promised her and then we would have been in bed together and I would stroke her hair while hearing her talk about the most random things or having my head between her thighs while she held onto my hair gasping from the intensity of the pleasure I would give her, proving her words wrong as I edged her on the brink of an orgasm till she pleaded for me to let her cum like the little filthy, needy whore that she is.

My whore just as I was hers.

It was the pleasant night I had envisioned and there was joy in me thinking it would come to pass, the arrival of Hector and the rest ruined everything and for the first time in my life, I felt like murdering my uncle and my Allies