10

Please vote and comment🥰🥰🥰

_____________________

Amara's pov

"eto nespravedlivo." This isn't fair. It was a feminine voice spewing Russian words that were beyond my comprehension. She sounded concerned even though I didn't understand her words.

"ya ne igrayu chestno." I do not play fair. This was masculine this time. Deep and smoky just like I had heard the vamp in my dream speak.

A dream that they had interrupted with their words creeping into my subconscious, disrupting my peaceful slumber.

But why were they in my room? Why did Liam bring his friends over to come to have a chit-chat in my personal space while I was sleeping?

It was rude and annoying.

I let out a breath and reached down to pull the covers over me so I could block their voices out. My fingers grappled the woolen fabric and I pulled it over me.

Cold air kissed my bare legs and a strange yet alluring scent filled my senses. It was Spicy, woody, cedar. It smelt manly, screamed I belong to a man and it was not mine.

"Strip tease?" These words were from the Russian smoky-voiced man I had heard earlier in the room and I was forced to open my eyes wincing at the sharp pain that shot through my skull.

I didn't have to look around to find who had spoken as I was met with the sight of my bare legs fully out and unashamedly on display, the provocative 1800s equivalent of flashing your tits.

I took my fingers and drew the sweater back in place.

"How are you feeling?" A brown-haired woman spoke. It didn't take a genius to guess that she owned the feminine voice I had heard earlier. She walked toward me with a slight smile grazing her face.

I took in her appearance. Brown hair with slightly visible white strands pulled back in a bun. She had on a black gown that was most common with witches and healers. I already sensed that she was supernatural. I gulped and sat up abruptly with a groan escaping my lips as I felt a searing sharp pain shoot through my entire being.

"Easy dear." Her voice was calm. She pulled a chair from the bedside and moved to sit on it before me. I watched her warily wondering where I was and who she was. I shifted slightly, backing away from her. The sharp pain shot through me again and I squeezed my eyes shut trying to absorb it, "Calm down child."

I steered my gaze away from her and looked up at the ceilings with confusion clouding my thoughts. The awning's intricate designs weren't familiar to my sight and I knew for sure that I wasn't in my hotel room. The manly scent crammed my senses as I took in the masculinity of the room.

"Be still, she won't hurt you." It was that voice again, the person that had said strip tease, and this time I let my eyes steer towards his direction.

My breath hitched in my throat taking in the sight and I gulped.

Memories of the night before scrambled in my head and I knew it most definitely wasn't a dream.

Terren acted up, I left the club and got lost in the alleyway. Met the couple having fun and then the vampire. I trailed after him like a lost puppy, the hunters came along, and he saved me, and his incredibly soft arms.

I held his gaze with intent admiration. It was one thing to see someone in the dark and think that they were attractive. It was another thing to see someone in daylight and find them simply magnificent.

The dark-haired Russian held my gaze, his eyes void of emotion as usual, and his face morphed with a bland expression.

He was dressed differently today, more dignified and I knew even if he appeared in a garbage can, he would still be hot.

A white collared shirt clung to his lean figure with those tattoos peeking from underneath the sleeve and spreading on the back of his palms. His legs were clad in black pants with his right hand resting on one of them, fingers tapping against it. His left hand held a dwarfed tumbler that contained whitish liquid with ice cubes in it. He swirled the glass with his forefinger continually tracing the rim.

The woman before me turned towards him and muttered something in Russian. I think she had called him for assistance.

He stood up reminding me of how tall he was, his intimidating appearance suddenly clouding the room, and then he took coolly calculated strides towards me walking with that same stickupmyass syndrome.

I took back my statement of last night when I said he didn't look dangerous. He was a walking menace and I didn't need to do a double take of his appearance to know it.

His presence screamed 'i will give you war'

He reached the bed and moved closer, dropping on his haunches before me. His scent invaded my senses and I knew instantly that the sweater I wore belonged to him. He was near, too near, too intimidating, too alluring, too hot, he looked peng.

I wanted to smack myself on the face, peng? Peng????

I watched him as he brought up the tumbler he held.

He dipped his forefinger and thumb in it and I held my breath again. The simple action affected me in a way that it shouldn't have.

My gaze followed the motion of his hand as he brought out an ice cube and held it to my face, just a slight distance between his fingers and my lips, "Open." It was a one-worded command, a very heated command that had me feeling the tingles and for someone who had a hard time following instructions I felt my lips part slightly, "Wider." Another command, heat formed in my belly and I obeyed.

He pushed the ice past my lips, his fingers grazing them eliciting sparks as the cool block hit my tongue. I drew it in, sucking on the ice, my tongue skimming lightly across the pad of his fingers as he withdrew them.

I don't know what liquid was in the glass or what the ice was laced with but I suddenly felt a tad bit better.

"Drink." He said handing me the tumbler. I collected it and watched as he raised himself and stepped backward. I raised the glass and downed the liquid without hesitation and when I was done I saw the woman offer me a wider smile.

"What is your name child?" She asked moving her hand towards me to feel my neck, "Do you remember?"

"Amara." I answered, "Amara snow Dardanos." At the mention of my full name she turned towards Mr grump with a scowl and he just looked on with a bored expression.

She said something to him in Russian and he offered a very quick, harsh reply which made her shake her head and her attention was turned to back to me.

"You were out for two days." She collected the glass from me and handed it back to him, "Can you sense your wolf?"

"Two days??" I was alarmed.

Liam, my best friend, and my parents would probably go berserk looking for me. I didn't even have my phone for them to reach me. My head ached to wonder how my parents were going to react to me is missing. I had to leave, right now.

I moved but a sharp pain firing through me forced me back to the bed with the woman muttering comforting words as she grabbed and rested me against the headboard and I tried to push her off, "I have to go." I muttered, "They will try to find me and a lot of people will be in trouble." The majority of the pain was coming from my abdomen. I groaned as my head throbbed and my senses numbed.

I felt lightweight with my sight wavering, the drink could be laced.

The woman said something in Russian and moved away from me. He was before me standing in her spot and I saw his fingers flicking a pen knife.

He muttered something, his voice was low and threatening as he pushed me down on the bed, my eyes stung and I could barely make out his form before me.

I could hear the woman moving about the room as well as the shedding of wool from the knife, the torn fabric falling off me, and frigid air caressing my skin, "Relax." His voice, oddly reassuring, was the last thing I heard as I slipped into the darkness with the feeling of arms forcing me down and the dreadful feeling of what was to happen while I lay numb.

___________

Please vote and comment🥰🥰🥰