What you argue over

Preference 6

Steve: you really don't like fighting with Steve, it's very frustrating. He's not stupid, just old fashioned. And a lot of times you argue about the way things in today's time are versus back then.

Bruce: Arguments are an absolute rarity with you and Bruce. If there's a problem it's addressed plainly and simply at the beginning, to avoid pent up anger or resentfulness later. Resulting in an unsolicited visitation from The Other Guy.

Tony: arguments over his nasty habits tend to break out a lot. He's not quite an alcoholic, but he has episodes of bad alcoholism practices. Or will have a week or two where he can't help but ignore you to tinker. It upsets you very much.

Clint: you argue about dumb things. Dinner. What to watch. The laundry. But having frequent meaningless arguments prevents both of you from having pent up hostility and over all grudgyess.

Thor: Thor argues with you a lot on weather or not you should be allowed to go visit Asgard. You would love to see it, his mother and father would love to see you. But he is afraid that if he were to remove you from earth, something might happen to you. (Like the whole catastrophe with the Eather all over again)

Loki: Arguments break out over little things when they actually occur. Leaving shoes lying around, forgetting to do the dishes... But what actually lands up being shouted about is bigger things like his narcissism and your bad attitude.

Bucky: it constantly over one another's safety. He's worried that he can't protect you. You're worried he's going to get hurt or captured. It's a very widely "discussed" topic at home.

Natasha: you try not to argue with her when she's home. It's not very often you get a ton of time together, so when you do get to have (y/n) and Tasha time you like to keep it positive and pleasant. But there have been brief arguments over her being gone for so long. But she always wins with the argument that she's out there fighting to make sure you can live in safety.