You get a piercing

Preference 12

Steve: You went out one afternoon with some friends, you had only your single piercings before but all your friends were getting piercings and you didn't want to get left out... So you got home that night with your doubles on both ears. At first Steve didn't really notice, and you didn't say anything. But that evening you are in the bathroom cleaning the new piercings and he noticed.

"Honey? Did-did you pierce your ears again?" He brushed some hair away from your ear.

"Yeah... Kelsey and Megan they were all getting their done, so I, I got one too,"

He brushed the hair away from your other ear,

"Well, it's certainly different but it's very nice. Do they make you happy?" He asked.

"Well I guess. I mean, I like them. They make me feel pretty," I admitted swinging myself around in a twirling motion.

"That's what's important," he kissed your cheek. "But you're always beautiful,"

Bruce: "I don't know why you wanted that honey, but it sure is pretty," Bruce said to you. You were stood up, looking at the mirror that hung on the wall. A delicate looking flower stud pierced your tragus.

"I don't know, I feel like I needed something to make me more interesting,"

He laughed, "What makes you say that love? You're extraordinary!"

You laughed, and turned to him. You tapped his nose with your finger, "No babe, you're the extraordinary one,"

He laughed lightly and kisses your cheek, "I still think your extraordinary,"

Tony: "Babe, what would you say to me getting a new piercing?" You asked him while lounging on the couch together.

He shrugged his shoulders, "What've you got in mind?" He asked.

"I think I want my belly button pierced,"

"Sexy, I like it. Go for it babe," he said.

The next day you went down to a local tattoo and piercing shop and got it pierced just like you wanted.

You came home wearing a crop top to show it off to your boyfriend.

"Damn (y/n), you're hot," he joked

"Is that just from the belly ring orrrr-"

"Oh no, all of you. Every inch of ya,"

Clint: "Hey, this is new," Clint whispered in your ear, gently touching the cartilage piercing on your right ear.

He had gone away on a long mission and had just arrived home.

"Yeah, I went and got it done last Thursaday. Like it?"

"Yeah, it's cute. Love it," he kissed your cheek.

Thor: "Does it make you happy to decorate your ears with more jewelry?" He asked as you walked home from the piercing place.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. It's self expression, Thor,"

You had just gotten your conch pierced and were very happy with it.

"If it expresses you then it is wonderful, (y/n)," he said with a smile.

"Thank you,"

Loki: "It's so small darling, why did you even get it if you can't see it?"

"I can see it," you said looking in your compact mirror at your nose where you had gotten a tiny little gem piercing on the right side.

"Well I like it," you stated plainly, shutting the compact.

"I never said I didn't like it, love,"

Bucky: "Doesn't that hurt?" He asked looking at your new industrial piercing.

"Yes, actually it does," you admitted.

"Why would you do something to intentionally hurt yourself?"

"Because it'll stop hurting soon then I'll just have an awesome piercing,"

"Whatever you say doll, as long as it makes you happy,"

Natasha: "Tasha!" you called when you got home. You were excited to show her all the new clothes you'd bought today. And the new piercing you'd gotten today...

"In the living room," she called. You bounded into the room, and tossed the shopping bags down on the couch.

"Ooh! Tasha look!" You shrilled pulling up your hair away from your left ear to show her the heart piercing you got that day.

"Wow there dew drop when did you get that done?" She asked getting up from the couch to look at it.

"Today, I saw one like it on Pinterest and I love love loved it!," you said excitedly. "Do you like it?"

"It's cute sweetie, I love it," She kissed your cheek. "It's just so you,"

Pietro: "Vhen did you get a helix piercing?" He asked during a kissy session on the couch.

"About a month ago, you like it?"

He kissed your jaw, "Mhm, I like all your piercings. They make you, you,"

"A lot of guys hate it when girls get tons of piercings," you pointed out.

"I don't care. It's not my ears," he kissed your cheeks "besides you look very beautiful vith them,"

"Thanks babe," you laugh and kiss his lips.