Pets

Preference 14

Steve: He wanted a big dog that would go running with him, but you didn't want to have to pick up after a big dog. You deiced to get a little dog, a little terrier. His name is Scruffy, and that's just what he is. Tan, curly scruffy fur, bright eyes, a lil tongue that pokes out.

Bruce: Two big time scientists living under one roof, although you are very good at handling your stress it is not an easy task. It was your idea to get a therapy dog. He's a yellow lab, that likes to nudge up under yours and Bruce's arms and essentially hug you. His name is Rylie.

Tony: "But Tony can't we get a cat?"
"Honey, we aren't home to take care of a cat,"
"But I'm home!"
"But not enough, the cat would be lonely all the time,"
"I want a pet,"
"Fish. We'll get fish,"
And that's how you got a fish tank in the living room full of exotic fish.

Clint: Shortly after moving in with Clint, you both agreed that you wanted a pet. There was some debate about what to get. But you eventually settled on getting a German Shepherd, naming him Archer. Clint picked the name, damn him.

Thor: Thor loved animals. And insisted on getting one to own. He loved dogs, and cats, he liked the bunnies and hamsters. But what he really liked were birds. He bought two of them, little canaries. He named them Diamond and Peal. You weren't fond of them at first, but you grew to love them, when they would sing.

Loki: He doesn't understand why you wanted it. It's entirely useless... A guinea pig? A little tiny small thing, all patchy and cute. "You named it Patches?"
"Yes,"
"If it makes you happy, then by all means. Enjoy your useless... Thing,"

Bucky: Although Bucky considers you his first and only love, his heart grew 3 times it's size when you brought home a kitten. At first he treated the kitten the same way he did you when you first began your relationship... He couldn't touch it. She's so tiny he would say. I'll hurt her. You assured him that it would be alright, and that she wouldn't be a kitten forever. Under your guidance began handling the kitten, and even named her. Tea Cup!

Natasha: "Bubbles, we don't need a pet,"
"But Tasha, you're away so much... I get lonely. I really want to get a puppy or a kitty to be with me when you go and for both of us to play with when you're home," you had countered. She sighed, and looked into your big (e/c) eyes. She knew you were right. And that's how you got your fluffy grey cat, named Annie.

Pietro: Sometimes you like to think to yourself that you have two puppies. Both have bright blue eyes and lopsided smiles, but one is a husky and the other is your boyfriend. The puppy's name is Kody. And he's more of a family member than a pet.