One Shot: "I have a surprise for you" -Bucky

AN: Holy fuck you guys! It's been a hot minute since I posted anything! I'm sorry!

This one shot wasn't written by me! It was written by one of my best friends! I love her so so much and I'm so excited for you all to read her stuff. English isn't her first language SO BE NICE TO HER! I LOVE HER!

If you're interested in writing for me or with me, let me know!!

One Shot: 45
I have a surprise for you with Bucky

It was one of those cold January nights, you were waiting on the sofa curled up in a massive amount of blanket waiting for your Bucky to come home.
You didn't realize your fell asleep until you heard the famous generique of Big Bang Theory making you jump, it's only at this moment that you noticed the black combat boots at the end of the sofa and the light cursing of your boyfriend probably trying to figure how the new microwave works.
Knowing he was probably tired from his mission you decided to move and help him.

"Hey you..."
"Oh, hey, I'm sorry I didn't meant to wake you up, are you okay?"
"Better now that I've got you back."

You made your way toward him and hugged is waist tightly resting your head on his back. You looked at the microwave and turn it on so his pasta could heat up, Bucky grabbed your shoulder and turn you around to see your face, he noticed the bag under your eyes, and kissed your forehead before setting the table to eat.

"What did I miss while I was saving the world?"
You rolled your eyes, making him laugh.
"Well not too much, the house was pretty empty, and my bed was cold..."
"Good thing I'm back doll, no?"
"Yup! Oh, and I have a surprise for you!"
"A... A surprise?... What kind of surprise?"
"I'll be back in a second!"

You ran into your room, taking the album photo you made with Steve's help, because he was the only one who got old pictures of Bucky, then you took the large box you were hiding in your closet. You wanted to wait until his birthday but you finally decided that now was a good time, to give him.
When you arrive in the kitchen Bucky was nowhere to be seen.

"Sweetheart?"
"In the living room!"

You walked toward him, put the box and the album on the table, watching him with apprehension as he took the album in his hand.

"What is it?"
"Open and you'll see."

He carefully open it, and saw the pictures, picture of him and Steve, before they got in army, his first picture from army... The last picture was one Wanda took during Christmas evening, you and Bucky were standing in front of the fire camp you made in Clint's garden, he was holding you against him while kissing your temple.

"I... I, uh, thank you... It's a very beautiful gift, thanks you so much sweetheart."

He hugged you tight against his body kissing you multiple times, you sat next to him and took his left hand in yours.

"Do you want to open your next surprise?"
"What's in it?"
"If I tell you it won't be a surprise anymore..."
"Yeah, but... It's a big box, what's in there?"
"I won't tell you"

He slowly open the box, and took his old uniform as you watch tears invading his eyes.

"Those are the stuffs, they used for..."
"The smithsonian exhibit, yeah"
"How did you got them back?"
"I may or may not have use my relations, I didn't stole them if that's what you're worried about"
"I don't know how I can thank you for that, I mean, it's all I have from my life, before him, I mean, and it's so important"
"You don't have to thank me, I love you"
"I love you too doll"

He never let you go that night, keeping you against his chest, playing with your hair, while you enjoyed his presence, falling asleep peacefully for the first time in two weeks.