AN and wittle message frim the bae's

Hi Friends!
It's that time again! Make requests for preferences and one shots!!!

Also are you guys liking how things are going here? Is there something I should do different to make ya'll happier?
Please note, I don't want to add more characters to our regular roster. But I will do specials for other characters. (Like the Matt Murdock one I did a while back)

If you have any questions or requests, leave them in the comments or DM me. I promise I don't bite!!

And now a special message from our avenger friends.

Steve: Hi (y/n), I hope you had a good Christmas and have a good new year. Be safe and responsible but have fun!

Bruce: You're so good to me, and I hope we can be together for a long long time.

Tony: Our New Years party is gonna be Fucking AWESOME!

Clint: Hey babe, you rock and I love you. I'm not gonna beat around the bush with wordsy bullshit. I love you, you totally rock.

Thor: My lady friend (y/n) you have been a most excellent companion this past year, and I look forward to continuing this in the months to come!

Loki: I look forward to appearing in more of these written romances

Bucky: I don't really know what I'm supposed to say, but I guess I can say that I really do love ya

Natasha: Hey, sorry I couldn't be with you this holiday season but I'm all your for New Years

Pietro: Вы очень милая , и я хотел вам много . Я имею много веселья делает эти короткие истории любви .... и вы не говорите русский . ой . Я люблю тебя!
You don't speak Russian! I forget these things sometimes. Oh well you are awesome.