One Shot: Spidey- Natasha

AN: I need to thank all of you guys for letting me take a little time off. I've had a heavy week or so with finals, and all my friends graduating, and then the passing of one of my biggest sources of happiness. You guys were so kind to me. Giving me time, and space, and love. That means the world to me.
I'm more collected now. And I'm going to be okay.
I had a bunch of requests lined up to write but they were all really sad, and I think we've had enough sad stuff all at once. So here's something cute and funny to lift us up and make us smile.

(I'm going back to the lesbian wife personality I created for Natasha's preferences and one shots. Where the reader is an heiress to a rich family, and a ballet dancer)

One Shot 33

It is a Thursday night, Natasha is home for a few weeks, and you just got home from the dance studio.

After a quick kiss hello you went straight into the en suite bathroom to get a shower.

After spending a few minutes under the stream of hot water, letting it release some of the tension from your body after your work out, you opened your eyes to get the shampoo. But when you opened your eyes, you saw a black creature on the shower wall. A spider.

You let out a blood chilling scream, and backed into the opposite wall.

"(Y/n)!" Natasha shouted from down stairs. You heard her feet pounding up the stairs and into the bedroom.

You kept screaming, "Natasha! Natasha get in here right now!"

She opened the bathroom door, wide eyed and mouth ajar. She was prepared to kill and intruder or something. Instead her wife, was shrieking in the shower over seemingly nothing.

"(Y/n) what's wrong? Why are you screaming?" She yelled.

"There's a huge fucking spider. Kill it! Kill it please!" You screamed.

She snatched open the curtain, and saw indeed the spider was pretty big and she was a tiny bit grossed out by it too.

"Give me the wash cloth," Natasha said. You handed her your wet wash cloth, and watched her wind it up and smack the little demon. It clattered to the shower floor.

You have a girly shriek, and practically leaped out of the shower.

The spider got caught in the stream of water and was washed down the drain.

Natasha reached in to turn off the water before turning around to see you wrapping yourself in a fluffy towel.

She tsk'd and shook her head.

"Don't laugh at me Tasha!" You protested "those things are pure evil!"

She just laughed and laughed, "Baby I think you married the wrong lady. I am the Black Widow you know,"

"You're not a widow, you're my wife. And as my wife it's your job to protect me from evil spiders," you said. She laughed and shook her head.

She kissed your cheek and left the bathroom. "Finish your shower, you still stink!" She called behind her.

"Ugh..... I'm going to use the guest bathroom!" You called, running down the hall clutching your towel. Natasha laughed!