We Need To Have A Talk

Hi guys, it's the author.

So a while back I did an AN talking about how it hurts my feelings when people change my story to suit their whims or continue some weird dialogue in the comments between them and the character.

I'm really happy that you guys were so supportive of me saying that when I initially said it. And I now don't read any comments at all on my Supernatural Books because I know that's where most of that problem is stemming from.

But I have made a miscalculation. I didn't realize updating an AN this late in the book, most new comers won't see it and will leave comments that hurt my feelings or make me angry without knowing that it makes me feel that way. So! I'm going to be putting in a chapter at the beginning of the book asking people to be respectful in the comments section. I don't know how that will affect the book, in terms of layout. If it changed anything drastically, just send me a quick DM and let me know so I can get it all sorted.

So that's about it, just some house keeping things. Please don't feel like you can't comment, I read every single one and enjoy feedback, just be mindful of your place as a reader.

So that's it, I love you guys so so much. And the next chapter coming out is a One Shot for Thor, and it will be funny. Not sure when exactly it will be done but you can expect it within the next few days.

Okay, goodbye my loves, have a wonderful day!