Happy Place

Eveyone has something that comforts them after a hard day, or a stressful event. As a couple you have something specific that puts you at ease. Find your happy place with your avenger

Preference 37

Steve: (food)
Hot food is good anytime, but the comfort you share is Shepherd's Pie. It's hot and hearty. Gives you the feeling that everything's gonna be okay.

Tony: (place)
Your comfort is found in a place, the master bathroom in apartment. The deep soaker tub is where you are most calm and comfortable. This is true when you're with Tony or by yourself.

Bruce: (action) Your happy place is doing yoga. In a candle lit room, with relaxing music.

Clint: (song)
He plays the guitar so music is fairly common in your house. But there's one song that he plays just right. In a lower key, and at a slower speed Carryon My Wayward Son is just magical.

Thor: (place)
It's comforting just to sit down and take a deep breath. But it's even better when you do that outside, in your garden. It's serene.

Loki: (food)
When things just aren't going right for you. It's a place of safety and comfort when you make and eat homemade pancakes. Not just any pancakes, bacon pancakes.

Bucky: (song)
Your happy place is dancing in the living room to Michael Bublé's L.O.V.E

Natasha: (place)
Your happy place is water. A hot tub, a pool, lakes, the ocean. Anywhere that you can swim or soak is a safe place for you and Natasha.

Pietro: (food)
Home cooked meals are not hard to come by as both of you are pretty decent cooks. But the ultimate comfort food for you is when you make a giant pot of Minestrone soup together.

AN: My happy place is listening to Welcome to Nightvale podcasts in my car, the Hunger Games audiobooks, reading Tadashi-Targaryen 's stories (Compass, Bad Blood, & Clean and Simple)
My happy place is peach scented bubble bath, and watching the movie Anastasia.
My happy place is in a warm embrace from someone I love.

What's your happy place?