One Shot: Cuddles Come From the Heart- Bucky

Hi Friends! This one is special for my girl supermiss98  I think she needs some lovin' today, and maybe you do too. So without further ado, Cuddles Come From the Heart.

One Shot 11

"Uuuuuugggggghhhhh" you moaned, clutching a heating pad to your tummy.
It's that terrible, awful, no good, dirty rotten time of the month and you are feeling incredibly lonely with incredibly painful cramps.
Bucky would be home soon, but you didn't want to wait that long. You needed somebody right now.
You shifted uncomfortably on the couch, and tried searching for something more interesting to watch. With no avail...
Suddenly the sound you had been waiting all day for reached your ears! The front door to the apartment, creaking on its hinges and Bucky's heavy tread plodding through the entry way.
"Baby, I'm home," he called.
For some reason this made you emotional, tears sprang to your eyes.
He came into the living room, and saw you in your disheveled state. He looked sad but mildly amused.
"Ice cream or cuddles first?" He asked simply.
You reached your arms out to him and made grabby hands like a toddler.
He dropped his backpack that he had been carrying, shed his shoes and climbed over the back the of the couch.
His metal arm dipped underneath your body and curled up and around you to rest his hand on your abdomen.
His other hand went into your hair to massage your scalp.
He didn't say anything, but every now and then he pressed his lips gently into your hair.
When you began to squirm with discomfort, he asked very quietly, "change positions?" He waited for your answer before making any more movements.
"Change pad first," you said getting up and making your way to the bathroom.
While you took care of that, Bucky got up and stretches his arms. He spent a quick text to Steve cancelling their plans to go running that evening.
Bucky: (Y/n) needs to stay in tonight. But I can go with you next week,"
Steve: Okay. I hope (y/n) is okay,"
When you got back, he was sitting on the couch gazing out the widow with a smile. He looks so peaceful.
He turned to look at you, opening his arms wide for you.
You don't hesitate, you sit down on his lap and wrap your your arms around him, resting your head on his shoulder.
"Thank you," you whisper.
"For what?"
"For cuddling with me. You give nice hugs,"
He chuckled lightly, and kissed your head.
"I love you too Baby,"