One Shot: Thin Ice Makes For Tough Skating - Bruce

One Shot 14

Your sister doesn't like him. She says he's a nerd, that you're so at out of his league you aren't even playing the same game. She could be right, but for now you don't really care. He's sweet on you, and has just the right amount of nerdiness.
You've gone on a few dates, but it's unclear on weather or not this is going to work. He is The Hulk after all. There's something terrifying about that possibility. But at the same time, no one has ever made you laugh or smile the way he does. No guy you've ever gone out with treats you as good as Bruce does.
On the other hand, Bruce is head over heels for you. He already knows he's fallen for I you whole heartedly. But he's afraid. He's so afraid that you don't feel the same way. That "the other guy" is too much baggage for you.
But he stays hopeful. Takes you to dinner. Out to the movies. An outdoor concert. Once you two tried going on a hike but landed up getting attacked by birds that wanted a bite of your sandwiches. Oh boy that was an adventure!
He really does make you happy. And he seems to be happy too. Maybe it's okay to stay like this for a while. Maybe move up to the "boyfriend" stage later. When things are more clear.

Requested by @AriKuroaki
I'm sorry this one isn't very long!