Christmas Traditions

Hi Friends, Merry Christmas

Preference 25

Steve: Steve is Mr. Traditional, so on Christmas Eve you go to church and listen to the choir. Then in the morning, you open presents and eat breakfast. He liked to have everything old fashioned, it reminds him of his family Christmases as a child.

Tony: Being the eccentric man he is. He goes all out for Christmas. Hiring a crew to decorate the house inside and out. Big dinner, and fabulous party. But on Christmas morning, you like for it to be quiet. And he grants you that, you spend Christmas together giving gifts and chilling out. It's quite romantic.

Bruce: It's a tradition in your family to go over to your families house on Christmas Eve, and stay up all night. He feels a little awkward with your giant family and how loud everything is, but he feels accepted and enjoys the food.

Clint: It takes a real miracle for both of you to be together on Christmas. Often you both will ditch your obligations, fall off the grid and meet in a safe house or in a vacation spot you've always wanted to visit. Gifts are held off to be given another time, but just being together is enough for you.

Thor: He is a bit confused by the whole story of Christmas but takes great pleasure in dressing up as, what he calls, "the pagan deity of festive joy". In other words, Santa Clause. It's your tradition to dress up and Santa Clause and Mrs. Clause and take pictures at your local mall, with children.

Loki: He doesn't understand Christmas, so he kind of just follows your lead. The tradition in your family is "His and Her" matching sets. That way he doesn't have to think too hard about it.

Bucky: You and Bucky have a fun tradition of doing funny stocking stuffers. There's always candy and gift cards, but also more fun things. Like Beef Jerky, ugly Polaroid pictures, tacky dice for the car.

Natasha: For one thing, she always goes to see you perform the Nutcracker with your ballet group. And Christmas Eve you spend with family and friends, and at midnight all presents are opened.

Pietro: Since Pietro is Jewish and you are a Christian, your family celebrates Hanukkah and Christmas. It is a bit costly to have 8 days of presents and a whole day of extra gifts (Christmas). But in the end it's worth it.