CIVIL WAR One Shot: Steps Back-Bucky

Requested by EbonyTheHatter

Context Please Read!!
I didn't understand the request, so I kind of made something up. In this, the reader and Bucky have a history but he doesn't remember it very well. Also I gave the reader some super powers. Cool? Cool. Okay let's go!

One Shot 27

I sat perched on a rooftop looking into the apartment buildings.

"Your highness, I-" you stated to say to your companion.

"Do not try to sway me on this (y/n). I have to do this," T'Challa growled.

We sat in silence for a long moment. The all of the sudden the glass burst out of one of the windows and a man went flying. T'Challa took off like a mad man.

My legs carried me after T'Challa as we sprinted after the Winter Soldier. I did not believe that he killed King T'Chaka, but I would never tell T'Challa that. He was still grieving.

At the end of the tunnel, T'Challa, The Winter Soldier and Captain America stood facing off. Others who I did not recognize were here to arrest The Winter Soldier. T'Challa made a move to kill the winter soldier, I called out

"Your highness stop!" I stamped my foot on the ground. A light shock wave traveled through the air, and he tuned to me.

I could not see his eyes through his helmet, but I could tell he was upset. Captain America spoke up, "your highness?"

T'Challa removed his helmet, you advanced into the group and stopped in front of Bucky.

"Do you know me?" You asked him. He studied your face.

"Yes," he answered quietly.

"Do you trust me?" You asked him in a low voice.

"Yes," he replied

"You need to stand down. Running will only make things worse right now. I don't believe you killed the king," you told him.

His hand shot out and latched onto yours. "I remember," he said.

You leaned up on tip toe, and kissed his lips. "Good,"