Cuddles

Preference 19

Steve: Nothing in this world makes Steve Rogers happier than seeing his girl smiling and happy all snuggled up in his arms on a Saturday morning or a warm Friday night.

Bruce: Bruce likes to cuddle because he considers it safe. It's emotional and physical safety for him and you.

Tony: Much to your disappointment Tony isn't that big on cuddling. That's party because he's always working, but sometimes when you can convince him into watching a movie with you or something like that he'll snuggle up with you.

Clint: This relationship would not work if there was no cuddling. After you had kids it became a family thing. Everyone cuddles on the giant couch.

Thor: He's a big guy, and sometimes you are actually afraid he might crush you like a grape. But Thor loves to cuddle, and takes great care in being gentle and tender.

Loki: Before going to sleep he likes to read, but you not so much. So while he reads you snuggle up to him and fall asleep. Secretly Loki loves this and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Bucky: Cuddling is a complex thing in Bucky's mind. Back in the 40's he never had a "goin' steady girlfriend", but he always thought if he did have one he would enjoy cuddling with her. But now, as much as he loves feeling you in his arms... He worries. The arm. It's just so bulky and cold and in his mind dangerous. But that never stops you. Cuddling is important to you, and the arm is a risk you are willing to take.

Natasha: She's hard to love, that Natasha. She's not home a lot, but when she is she is there for you. So if you want to cuddle, cuddles is what you'll get. And she's a very good cuddler.

Pietro: It's difficult for him to sit still for so long. So cuddling happens often but doesn't last very long. And that's okay, frequent but short is better than none at all.