Special Announcement

Hi lovies!

I've got a few lil announcements.

1. I've released two little one shots in this book. I'm sure you've noticed... But do you like them? Do you mind if I keep posting them as I get ideas for them. Just little one shots? I'll open requests so you can have some input, how does that sound?

2. I would like to let you all know that I've written a bunch of full length avengers stories, and I want to welcome you all to read them. I just completed my Clint story. And my Pietro story is going strong!

3. I'm story boarding a new full length story. It doesn't have a title yet, but it is a Steve story and I haven't done a full length Steve story yet. Let me know if you want to see that or if you have any bright ideas!!!

4. I know! I know! I promised I would give you a Wanda update. But it's taking me a while because I'm not sure how to write her romantically... So that's gonna take a little longer, I hope you all don't mind....

5. The next preference coming out is "You get a Piercing" and it's gonna be a little long because they're sorta gonna be little stories. Just so ya know why you actually got the piercing. That'll be out sometime tonight I hope.

Alright I think that's the end of my announcements, please respond in the comments, id love to hear from all of you. If you're more comfortable with a direct message, please feel free. I will always answer and I genuinely enjoy talking to people.

Love and kisses my darlings!!!