One Shot: A Field Agent for a Day- Natasha

AN: This was originally going to be a preference. But this one part got so elaborate and fun I couldn't stop.... So then it was going to be a mini series inside this book. But the I couldn't think of enough missions or variations to do for each character. And I don't want you all to get bored. So now it's long one shot. Hope you like it. Tell me what you think!!!

(Pictured, your dress)

One Shot 8

You were so excited that your were asked to be part of the mission. But Natasha was not having it.

"Natasha, if not (y/n) then who?" Nick demanded "She's a world class dancer, and the daughter of a famous billionaire. She will actually know people there, and people will know her. She won't be questioned for being there,"

"No. She's not trained. Someone. Anyone. Just not her,"

"WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!" Nick shouted.

"I CAN'T LOSE HER!" She shouted back.

You had been outside the office, standing there with Steve listening... You opened the door at that moment.

"This isn't a decision for you to make Nat. I have to do this," You spoke up. She made a move to counter you, but you raised a hand to stop her.

"You always tell me when you have to go, it's for us. You have to go, to protect us. Now it's my turn. I have a chance to save lives, do what you do. I love you, but you can't take this away from me,"

She cupped your cheek and looked upset, but she nodded.

"Then it's decided,"

2 days after that conversation, your bag was packed and you were on a flight to Milan.
Accompanied by Steve and Sam pretending to be your body guards, and also by Clint and one other female agent as the rest of your entourage. Leaving Natasha behind.

Your mission was to attend a party being held by another famous bachelor billionaire, and meet someone there, a woman who was carrying information that SHEILD simply must have, but also had a mind to assassinate the host of the party.

You arrived to the party in a very expensive dress, with your entourage dressed to kill. (Meaning in very expensive and attractive suits. But also armed to the teeth with concealed weapons).

Sam extended his arm to you, it had been decided that he would be your escort for this evening. The rest of your entourage disappeared into the crowds, but made sure to keep you and Sam in their field of vision.

You led Sam to a spot in the room, a whispered

"Coms check,"
Sam nodded.

In response, Steve, Clint, and the other female agent replied affirmative.

You didn't see the asset for at least an hour, but you moved about the party as you would if you were attending for social reasons.

Sam was secretly thrilled to be in the presence of some of the most rich and powerful people on earth.

He did ask, "Was Tony invited to this little event,"

"Oh no, Mr. Tannon has a particular... Uh... dislike for Mr. Stark,"

"Well well, (y/n) I have to say, you are looking fabulous tonight," came a man's voice behind you.

"Daniel Tannon," you said, mostly to clarify for Sam, "It's been forever and a day,"

You eyes flitted to the woman on his arm. The asset, "And Miss Devereaux. How lovely it is to see you again,"

"Please, just Belle," she winked. At her side he signed (in ASL) "LOSE THE BODY GUARD"
You signed back "yes."