Status: Unedited

Published: July 6, 2023

A/N: Sooo good news, my attraction for Giyuu came back and now I'll be adding more chapters to this book ✨

You awoke to your bed empty. You jolted up and started to look for Giyuu everywhere when you heard laughing from the kitchen.

"Y/n, why didn't you tell us you have a boyfriend?" Loid asks humbly, putting in his mouth a piece of his sunny side egg.

Yor smiles, "and he's very gorgeous too!"

You smiled but you twitched a little, " yeah no, he's not my... boyfriend. Mom, Dad, this is..."

Giyuu swallowed his food and tried to speak up, "my name is Gi-"

"Gilbert!" you blurted out, making Giyuu raise a brow at you.

You blinked your eyes in a fast manner while smiling sweetly. Giyuu got the message and continued to eat his food.

"Ah, Gilbert's his name then."

"If he's not your boyfriend, then who is he to you?" asked Yor.

"I saw him on the road last night, so I helped him out because he was being chased by bandits. No problem helping another in need, right Mom and Dad?" you tell them, they nod.

"Agreed," said Loid, standing up and went to wash his dish.

You sigh and look at Giyuu, you pulled him below the table. "How in the world did they know about you?!" you whisper-yelled, making Giyuu think for a bit. "Maybe it was because they saw me by the window last night staring at nothing..."

You slapped your forehead, "God, they're so nosy..."

But then you glanced at Loid and Yor smiling at each other and laughing at each other's stories, you smiled. You were thankful that they were your parents, but you sometimes hate how they were so nosy.

You sighed and brought him back up to the table, walking over to Loid and Yor. "Can I have a plate, Mom?"

"Here, Honey."

You hugged Yor and took your utensils from her hands, sitting down next to Giyuu and made your own Musubi with the Spam, rice and nori sheets that were on the table.

Yor smiled lightly at the two of you, "he seems very shallow like you, Yor."

Yor blushes at Loid's words, "I'm not shallow!" she said, making Loid kiss her on the lips.

"Of course you're not," he rolled his eyes as he walked away from a dumbfounded Yor who was blushing furiously. She took off to the bedroom and dragged Loid inside with her, slamming the door close.

You shook your head and put your Musubi on your plate, "let's eat."

Giyuu stared at you while you were eating and took a glance at your phone that was sitting beside your plate on the table. "What is this?" he asks, pointing at your phone.

You swallow your spoon of Musubi and turn it on, "it's a phone. You can use it for calling someone even if you're far away. You can also send messages via text or chat. It's really handy nowadays, maybe I should get you your own today since it's Saturday," you say, making Giyuu blink.

"It must be expensive, given it's functions," he says as you hand it to him.

"Oh, and that's not the only thing," you add, scrolling through your phone that was still in Giyuu's hands and pressed the Camera App.