Now Playing: Treasure

Status: Unedited

Published: March 24, 2024

You woke up around three in the morning and you were dancing in the kitchen while cooking Giyuu's breakfast.

You were wearing his button up polo while your hair was put up in a messy hair bun, sauteing the rice in the pan effortlessly with your head bopping to the music.

Whether Giyuu liked it or not, you had to wake him up somehow.

You two have a new mission from WISE after all.

"Gimme you, gimme your, gimme your attention, baby~

I gotta tell you a little something 'bout yourself~

You're wonderful, flawless, ooh you're a sexy lady~

But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else~"

You twirled around and put your leg up high, reaching for the eggs on the other side of the counter and gracefully pulled them toward you.

Once you did, you broke them mid-air and separated the shells from the egg before they could hit the rice you were frying.

"Alright!" you giggled as you continued to cook, dancing around the kitchen like a child who just got a new toy.

Giyuu, who was still in bed shirtless, shifted a little and patted his side. He cracked open his eyes slightly to see that you weren't beside him.

"Y/n..?" he called out softly, sitting up on the bed and looked at the open door with music faintly playing at the kitchen with the lights turned on.

Giyuu checked your phone on the beside table that's connected to your power bank and saw the time.

"3 am..? Why's she up so early..?" he asked himself, hopping out of bed and began to fix his bed.

Giyuu did his morning stretches and walked out of his room with his haori draped on his shoulders, he didn't bother to cover his abs because he knew all too well how you get when you see him shirtless.

Let's just say, he likes seeing you flustered.

You served the rice in a bowl and placed it on the table as you took two mugs from the shelf and made yourself a cup of coffee and one for Giyuu as well.

His taste came closer and closer to you which made you smile and look at the hall connecting to the kitchen to his bedroom.

"Good morning~" you chirped, placing the two cups of coffee on the table and approached your lover, putting your arms around him as his hands made their way to your waist.

He smiles and peppered your face with kisses, making you giggle.

He then brought his lips close to your ear, "hm... good morning to you too, beautiful..." he said with his deep morning voice.

You shivered a little and broke out into a small blush. You giggled and took his face into your small hands, kissing his lips as you felt his hold on your waist tighten slightly as you held onto his messy bed hair.

Giyuu's left hand made its way to your head to deepen your kiss, then tilted you down to your back slightly which made you yelp a little into the kiss with a small hitch of your breath.

Giyuu giggles against the kiss and straightened you up once more, pulling away and fixed your hair as he still held onto you on your waist.

"Come on," you urged, pulling his hand towards the table with you, "I made breakfast," you smiled, sitting him down on a chair and filled up a bowl for him.