Now Playing: Into You (slowed)

Status: Unedited

Published: August 11, 2023

A/N: School starts next week, help.

"Alright, we found a lead," says Twilight, putting some papers down on the Thorn Princess's desk where she sat passively writing down a statement of one of their connected suspects.

The Thorn Princess smiles and looks up at her husband, "thank you," she mumbled, Twilight sitting on her table as he began to explain to her the details of the woman connecting to every one of the homicides the past decade.

"What do you mean they didn't come home last night?!"

Shinobu was seen screaming her lungs at a Kakushi who was tending to Giyuu's Estate, asking her why you guys didn't come home last night.

She was shivering in fear, she didn't know how to explain since you and Giyuu didn't exactly tell her anything.

"M-Ms. Kocho-"

"nO! Tell me where you think they are!" she yelled, on the verge of worried tears.

Kyojuro arrived running from his Estate upon hearing that Shinobu didn't see them at the Water Pillar's Estate, "I am here!" he yelled enthusiastically, his usual big smile on his face.

Shinobu turned to him with a tear-stained face, "they're dead!" she screamed, her voice breaking.

Kyojuro's eyes widened, "yo, what?!"

Shinobu clung to him like a baby, pretty much wailing.

Kyojuro looked at the female Kakushi, "didn't they come home last night?" he asked, she shook her head lightly. "I'm afraid not, Rengoku-sama..." she answered.

The Flame Pillar hummed, "they must be at Y/n's house!" he says, Shinobu's head popped up. "You're right! Let's go!" she says, pulling his arm.

He didn't budge.

"What?" she looked back at him, Kyojuro smirked and pulled out a phone. "Let's film them," he says.

Shinobu smiles, "good idea! But where the hell did you get one of those?" she asked, pointing at the phone in Kyojuro's hands. "Bought one two days ago at the mall," he says, putting it back in his pocket.

Shinobu went on ahead with Kyojuro following behind her, making their way to the city where your house was.

They arrived by your bedroom window where Shinobu saw you sleeping with Giyuu's arms around you. He was spooning you whilst Muichiro was at the foot of the bed sleeping like a kitten and Sanemi on the floor sleeping in a starfish position, snoring loudly.

Kyojuro took out the phone and handed it to Shinobu with his gloves hands, "I'll be inside, the sun's way too hot for me here," he says, showing his minor sunburns to the Insect Pillar.

She smiled, "no problem, Rengoku-san. I'll take charge in filming," she says, waving goodbye to the Flame Pillar who jumped down the roof and made his way inside the Forger residence.

Anya jumped up from her seat and approached Kyojuro, "Kyo-nii!" she laughed, hugging him by the waist.

Damian paused the show they were watching, "that guy looks a whole lot like Rengoku," he pointed out. Kyojuro removed his hood, his yellow hair and red eyes standing out. "Hello, Anya! I don't think we've met before," he told Damian, the boy nodded. "Yeah... I'm Damian Desmond," he shook hands with the Flame Pillar.