Now Playing: Jericho

Status: Unedited

Published: July 17, 2023

You and Giyuu stopped by at your residence and walked inside, greeting Yor whose belly has grown a little and Anya who was washing the dishes.

"Hey guys," you say, taking off your shoes. Giyuu followed behind you, Yor smiles, "hello, Y/n, Giyuu," she greets.

You knelt down and hugged her, "how's your belly?" you asked, she smiled. "Everything's going smoothly, the doctor told me to just continue my yoga routine. She told me it was good for me to exercise, even if it's just a little bit," she says, you held her belly and smiled. "Hey lil guy," you say.

Anya wiped her hands and bumped fists with Giyuu, it became a habit for them to greet each other this way.

"Nee-san? You home?"

You and Anya turned to the door to see Yuri walking inside, "Uncle Yuri!" you both yelled, tackling him down to the floor.

"Any souvenirs for us?" Anya asked, Yuri laughs at the two of you. "Of course you do!"

He started to dig in his suitcase and pulled out a bar of chocolate for you and some pistachio nuts for Anya, "thanks, Uncle," you say, he rubbed your head. "No problem. Have you got any missions today?" he asked, you nod. "Yeah actually, me and Horizon were just about to go," you say.

Yuri raised a brow at the unfamiliar codename, "Horizon?" he asked, Anya nodded and pointed at Giyuu who was standing beside you.

He jumped back, a wary expression on his face.

'I didn't even notice him!'

You giggle at his expression, "too bad you have a mission, I was planning on taking you and Anya out," he says.

Anya thought for a bit, "Y/n-nee has been busy, she isn't home most of the time," she says, Yuri instantly snapped his head towards you.

"Do you sleep with this guy?" he asked, pointing at Giyuu. "Uh- he's my trainor actually, I'm preparing for my Final Selection," you say, showing him your sword on your waist.

Anya pulled your mouth open wide, "and she's a demon too!" she said, showing Yuri your fangs. He deadpanned, "yeah, there's no way I'd believe that..."

You slapped her hands away, "gosh Anya, that hurt..." you say, holding your jaw.

Giyuu took your hands in his as he checked your jaw.

Yuri was in disbelief, 'could it be that he's her b-b-boyfriend?!'

"You!" Yuri points at Giyuu threateningly, "yes?"

"What's your name," he asked suspiciously, starting an interrogation. Giyuu blinked, "it's Giyuu-"

"Y/n," he calls out to you, you raise a brow. "Yeah?"

"What do you call him?"

"I just call him Giyuu-"

Yuri freaked out, "on the first name basis already?! How long have you two been together?!" he asked, Yor hushed him. "You're too loud, Yuri. The neighbors might complain," she said, he immediately stopped.

You got another text from the Handler which made you pull Giyuu with you outside, "sorry! Another time, guys!" you say, slamming the door closed and hopped on your motorcycle, helmets on and fully geared up.

This time, you let Giyuu drive. You've taught him how to ride a bicycle before and he's already gotten the hang of motorcycles as well, there were times when you were injured from your missions and Giyuu would be the one to drive home with you on his back.