Now Playing: Blood On The Dance Floor

Status: Unedited

Published: July 15, 2023

After the year end party, your training with Giyuu was sometimes interrupted by the missions the Handler has been giving you. Thanks to Giyuu, he actually turned it into your training as well.

Yor knew you had your reasons for being rarely home, but she decided not to ask. Loid noticed and told her everything, even Anya. It took a while for the information to sink in their minds, but they let you be.

Without a doubt, he knew that you had potential in becoming a demon slayer. However, your seductive and lustful approach towards your enemies will never work on most demons.

He taught you only five forms of the Water Breath to which you mastered gracefully.

You would crush your opponents in an instant, and Giyuu was proud at your current achievement in such a short period of time.

Giyuu had reported to the Master about your achievements and improvements to which he was pleased to hear about.

Urokudaki was sent to check up on you per to the Master's orders. Giyuu showed you where you were, sparring with Inosuke deep in the woods where there was shade for you to train. You step on his chest and pushed him down, blade on his neck.

Inosuke frustratedly pushed you off him as you laugh in victory, "victory gladly taken," you say, walking to Zenitsu who was in charge of your prize.

Sad to say, he already ate all the mochi.

"You little-"

"Y/n," Giyuu calls out before you could kill Zenitsu, you waved and let go of his hair. "Hey, Giyuu! Oh, Mr. Urokudaki, nice to see you again," you say, bowing to him and sheathed your sword that you borrowed from Giyuu.

Urokudaki bowed back, "it's nice to see you again too, young Y/n. I have received news from the Master that you have been improving your strength and calmness of the mind. For that, I congratulate you," he says, taking out something wrapped in paper from his Haori.

You blink and look at the item, "oh thank you but, what's this for?" you asked.

Giyuu smiled, "open it."

And so you did.

You saw that it was a full set of black clothing, it somewhat replicates the demon slayer uniform but it has a hood. "This is especially made for you to wear, as I've heard that you've become a demon, thus, you will need protection from sunlight," he says.

You ran to a tree and jumped up, changing into your new clothes that Urokudaki had given you and quickly jumped back down. Urokudaki saw that it fit you perfectly which made him nod in approval, "it's made from a special fabric that absorbs sunlight but doesn't pass it on your body," he says.

"And..." Giyuu also pulls something from his Haori and gave it to you.

It was letter.

You took it in your hands and opened the letter, "it's something from the Master, he asked me to give it to you," says Giyuu.

Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu gathered around and began to listen as you read the letter aloud.

"Good morning or good evening, Ms. Forger. This letter is sent to confirm that you are now ready for the Final Selection," you read, making the three cheer. "Congratu-"

"Wait, there's more," you interrupt Tanjiro, making him sweat drop. "S-Sorry, continue..." he says, wiping his sweat.

"... but we aren't sure where it will take place. So, on July 18, we would like to see you spar with the Pillars for 7 consecutive days, each one replacing the other as they regain their strength and spar with you yet again. It will be a replication of hide and seek, where the demons will be played by the Pillars and you would be the slayer.