Now Playing: golden hour (SB19 remix)

Status: Unedited

Published: August 13, 2023

Shinobu had successfully tracked you down and they're currently staring at the big cave before them where your motorcycle was parked at, walking inside as the sound of falling water came louder and louder with each step.

It was accompanied with faint laughing, grunts of struggling followed by a splash of water.

"Lovey dovey-"

"We get that now, just hush, child."

"But dad-"

"No buts or you're going to get a time out."

You giggled at the two as you took a sip of your champagne, holding your towel around your shoulders as you sat passively by the side.

Kyojuro and Tengen's wives took a good look around the place, it was as ethereal as heaven itself.

"Don't go lashing out on your father, Mui," you say, putting down your glass as you opened your phone and went across your Instagram DMS.

You opened one of the DMS.

crackhead #1.2

:N/N

:I GOT ACCEPTED

You smiled a little at her usual excited texts, she made you smile in every way possible.

crackhead #1

:NAHHH

:REALLY?

crackhead #1.2

:yES

crackhead #1

:CONGRATSSS

:I wish I could be there to celebrate with you, bub

crackhead #1.2

: It's fineee

:Can I call?

crackhead #1

:Surabellsss

:Go for it, I got nothing else to do anyway

crackhead #1.2 is calling.

You answered the call and opened your cam to see her shuffling around in her room, "hey, Koko!"

"N/n, wazzup! I kinda wanna go home now," you giggled, taking your glass of champagne in your hands and bringing it up a little to the camera before taking a sip.

"But cheers to your achievement. I'll light up some incense for your grave," you giggled, swishing around your drink in your glass.

She held up her middle finger in the camera, "fuck you."

"I love you too, bestie."

Yuriko was your best friend since elementary school back in your country. Never have you kept secrets from each other, and she knew of you being a spy.