Now Playing: The Way You Make Me Feel

Status: Unedited

Published: August 12, 2023

You were informed that Zenitsu had woken up and that he was currently doing rehabilitation training. You were thankful that the yellow-head was now awake, now you have someone to mess around with other than Sanemi.

"Come on Giyuu, just tell us where you're taking us," you say, drinking from you mug filled with coffee as you leaned in the kitchen counter.

Giyuu looks at you slyly, "sorry, it's not going to be much of a surprise if I tell you now, right?"

You shrugged and took another sip from your mug in your hands, "fair point..."

Shinobu finished her plate of pancakes and washed her plate beside you, "where are you two even planning on going?" she asked, Muichiro raised a hand from the couch. "Three..."

"Okay, where are you three going? Possibly not a date if Tokito is coming along," the Insect Pillar giggled, drying her hands as she finished washing her dishes.

"We're going on a family outing with our child," Giyuu said nonchalantly.

Kyojuro choked on his water, "what?!"

You giggled, "basically," you say, tapping your mug with your pointy fingernails. Sanemi was confused, "wait, what?"

Muichiro stood up from the living room and made his way to the kitchen, looking at Sanemi munching on ohagis. He pointed at him accusingly, "mom, Shinazugawa ate all the ohagi," he says.

Sanemi raised a brow, "bro, you mom is dead."

You put your mug down on the counter and walked to Sanemi, pulling his hair. "Me and Giyuu are here to take care of him for a reason," you say, breathing heavily against his cheek.

Sanemi pushed you away, "wait! I don't get it, can someone at least explain what's going on?!"

Muichiro hums, "they adopted me..."

The three other Pillars blinked, "huh?"

You put a hand up in exaggeration, "oh, what the hell. Muichiro is now my and Giyuu's child," you say.

Shinobu scratches her head, "I still don't get it..." she says.

"Just-" you took a sandwich from the table with Nutella in between and pulled Giyuu and Muichiro out the door, "we're going out!" you informed Anya as you passed her and Damian by the couch as they were rewatching the second season of Demon Slayer.

She and Damian waved goodbye with small smiles on their faces, "have fun!"

Giyuu pats your shoulder, "I'll go get the bike," he says, walking off to the garage.

You smiled and went inside with him, "come on, Mui," you called out, making the Mist Pillar cling onto your arm as you took a helmet of your choice from the shelf and put it on, adjusting Muichiro's strap.

Giyuu revved up the engines as you planted a kiss on his cheek before putting on his helmet, he smiled at you as he raised his visor up.

"Now that's not fair," he says, taking off his helmet as Muichiro took off yours, kissing you by your lips passionately. You kissed back quickly and pushed him away, giggling. "A child is in our presence, be humble now, Love," you smiled, taking your helmet back from Muichiro as you put it back on as Giyuu did with his.

"Alright, hop on," he says, raising the stand up.

Muichiro got on first as you got behind him last, "let's go," you say, turning your microphone on.