Now Playing: Die For You

Status: Unedited

Published: July 28, 2023

You visited Daki and Gyutaro for the last time for this will be the night that the fight will break out.

You had a hunch, and you hoped it was right.

You wanted to get back to Giyuu as soon as this mission is over.

You asked Daki about Zenitsu, you were right. He was still alive.

"He suddenly entered my room like it was his, told my girls it was in shambles. I didn't do much damage to him though, just tested her reflexes," she says, combing her hair. You scoffed, "and?"

She put her comb down and giggled, "he was lousy, doesn't even have even half a Pillar's strength," she says, you smile a little and collected your things. "I'll be going now... I think tonight's the night," you say, standing up and stripping off your Kimono which revealed your customized uniform, stuffing your Kimono in your bag as you put your sword on your belt.

"Right, we never got to see your sword color," says Gyutaro, playing with his sickles. You unsheathed it to behold to the siblings its brilliant light blue and purple hue. "I've... never seen two colors mixed in before, what could it mean, Nii-chan?" asked Daki to her brother.

Gyutaro shrugged, "don't know... Y/n's the first I've seen to have a sword in two colors," he says, hiding his sickles.

Daki squeezes you in a hug and you squeeze her back, "keep your promise, okay? Don't take part in beheading us if it ever happens, okay?!" says Daki, you nod in the hug. "I won't! I never break a promise!" you smiled.

Gyutaro gave you something wrapped in gift paper, "what is it?" you asked, he pats your head with a smile. "You'll find out. Open it," he says.

You carefully unwrapped the gift and inside was a dagger made with fine metal in a leather sheathe. "I've had this beauty for a while, customer left it behind. Figured you should have it so you could have something to remember us by when we die tonight."

"Which is not gonna happen!" Daki exclaims, you smile and put it back in its scabbard, putting it in your belt.

"Thank you guys, you've been very nice," you said, hugging them both.

'They'll succeed in cutting off their heads... and I'm not believing that either of them will die, but demons will always loose...

This is my last night with them, and I'm glad I made them happy in their final moments...'

"If Daki and Gyutaro win, then you must join us."

You three looked at Muzan who had paid another visit, a smile on his face. "We meet again, Muzan."

The two siblings bowed down with their heads on the floor, "and if we win?" you ask, Muzan. He gave you a single red rose. "Then you get to be with the demon slayers until we defeat them," he smiles, putting his hand on your waist and pulled you close to him.

You scoff and push him away, "deal," you said, pulling out your sword and stabbed him in the chest. He smirked, "I can see that violence is now your love language, dear Y/n."

You shrugged and pulled out the sword, flicking it off the blood. "I just like hurting people, perks of being a spy," you said, sheathing your blade.

Muzan kisses your forehead and looked at the two siblings, "you better win tonight, you two. I have high hopes," he smiles.

"Yes, Lord Muzan!" they chorused.

You tried not to say anything in your mind about them you knowing they'll loose, and you succeeded. You push Muzan off you and jumped on the window, looking back at the three and waving goodbye.