Now Playing: Uhaw (Tayong Lahat)

Status: Unedited

Published: July 7, 2023

Once you and Giyuu made it home, you immediately changed into your clothes from earlier to keep your clothes clean for your next mission.

Giyuu didn't change, he liked the comfort in the clothes he was wearing.

So he just sat down on the bed and waited for you to finish up changing.

"So, you didn't tell me where you were going."

He hummed.

"It made me worried."

"Yes, I should've left a note."

"Giyuu, it scared me. It did, honestly," you said, sitting down and held his hands. Your hair was up in a bun, and you were wearing a black, baggy shirt.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to make you feel better," he gave you the bag. "So I bought you some waffles..."

You blushed, 'God, can this man be more adorable?'

"You were crying and I wasn't sure what to do when you still woke up crying. Then I remembered how you loved food, so I went out in search for something that'll make you happy," he explained, looking down.

You started to cry at his innocence, "my gosh, you're like a child it's killing me."

Giyuu's eyes widened, "I'm killing you?!"

You shook your head, "what?! No! It was just an expression!"

You checked the waffles and it was all spread with Chocolate with some cut bananas sandwiched in between, one with cheesecake flavoured spread with blueberries sandwiched in between and one filled with S'mores.

"Whoa, you bought a lot..." you said, Giyuu scratched his head. "I wasn't sure which one you liked, so I asked the shopkeeper which ones do upset girls prefer? He recommended me these three flavors. And..."

He took out a single red rose from behind him and gave it to you.

You blushed 50 shades and took the flower in your hands. "T-Thank you, Giyuu..."

"No problem. Are you feeling fine now?" he asks, you nod and set the flower down. "Yup. Thanks for trying to make me feel better," you say.

Giyuu blinks, "so you're still not fine?"

"What? No, I'm fine."

"You said, 'Thanks for trying to make me feel better'?"

"Yeah? I am fine."

"I don't really get you, but I trust your words."

"Thanks for the rose, I'll have it casted in resin soon. We can share the waffles, it won't be fine with me if I don't share with you," you say, picking out the S'mores and tore it in half.

"Here," you gave him the other half, having him accept it.

"Let's eat," you both said together, starting a story while chewing on waffles.

"So there was this one time, when I just got my first pair of skates..."

~Timeskip~

You and Giyuu ended up finishing all the waffles and decided to watch another movie.

Of course, being the asshole you were, you chose a movie that could make Tomioka cry.