Now Playing: Paparazzi

Status: Unedited

Published: July 15, 2023

Giyuu didn't go to sleep just yet, he ended up taking care of you since your classmates got you drunk. It wasn't long until the party came to an end, confetti and color bombs were everywhere.

In a while, you woke up with a small headache. "Whoa, that's some headache..." you say, holding your head.

You felt hands over yours, making you take off your hands and look at Giyuu who reeked of beer. "What's wrong? Why are you still awake?" you ask, you look around to see you were in Eve's room.

"You got pretty wild earlier..." Giyuu said. You saw that you were wearing his Haori underneath your now dry swimwear, you cover yourself further with the Haori. "Yeah? What kind of wild..?" you asked.

"You sang a lot."

"Oh..."

"We're you expecting me to say something else?" he asked, you shook your head, "n-no, no..." you said.

You were afraid you must've done something embarrassing whole you were drunk, you wouldn't know how to take it if this man would've saw the crazy things you'd do when you're not in your right mind.

You and Giyuu heard a loud call from what you assumed was his crow.

"Seems like you have a mission," you say, seeing the crow land on the window beside you. You open it and let the frowning

Giyuu nods. "It seems so..." he says, his crow flying to his shoulder. "Make sure to keep your volume down," he tells his crow, making it nod.

"A demon is lurking near here. You must take the task and annihilate it," says the crow. Giyuu pet its head as it flew out and waited for him to follow.

Giyuu took his sword under the bed where he hid it and jumped on the windowsill, looking back at you. "Will you be alright if I left you alone for a while?" he asked, you shook your head. "I don't mind at all," you smiled.

"Just..." you put your hand on top of his that was on the windowsill, "make sure you come back safely..." you say softly, Giyuu gave you an assuring smile. "I will, thank you for always looking out for me, Y/n..."

You smile back, "it's... what friends do," you say.

Before Giyuu could hop out the window, you stood up and gave him a hug. Giyuu was never sent off with a warm hug, and even though it was new to him, he was thankful that he received his first one from you whom he treasures so much.

"I'll be off now then..." he says, you nod. "Here," you began to strip off his Haori but he stopped you.

"It's cold tonight, keep it on. Your clothes are still drying up," he says, you smile. "Alright then. I'll see you in a while..?" you ask, he nods. "Yes, we'll see each other in a while..."

Giyuu jumped out the window and asked his crow to lead him to the demon to which it obeyed. He took one last glace at the window where you were standing and gave a little wave goodbye, you returned it and he went off to the demon's location.

"Sure hope it's not a demon moon..." you say, sitting back down in bed. You took your shoe lace from your shoe and used it to secure Giyuu's Haori on your body. Your swimwear consisted of a sports bra and leggings made with swimwear fabric.

You look at the window again and went to where Tanjiro was passed out from drinking. You found him in the living room sleeping on the couch, you took his sword and saw Nezuko on the other side of the couch munching on marshmallows, you flinch. "Oh- hey, Nezuko... you scared me..." you say.

"A-Are you..."

You look at Nezuko in surprise, "did you just talk?" you ask her.

"Are you... heading o-out..?" she asked you, seeing as you're trying to sneak away with Tanjiro's sword. "Y-Yeah, I am. Sorry but, can I borrow this from your brother for a while? I promise I'll give it back without a chip!" you whispered, Nezuko giggled. "D-Don't worry, I-I'll take care of i-it," she smiled, putting another marshmallow in her mouth.

You smiled, "thanks, Nezuko."

"Y-You're welcome."

You went back upstairs and put some sandals on, jumping out the window with Tanjiro's sword in your hand. "Wouldn't hurt to follow him, right?"

You jumped from tree to tree, sometimes slipping and adding very few scratches to Tanjiro's scabbard. "Can't taste him from here..." you say, opening your mouth slightly.

You taste Giyuu's scent and follow it, "alrig-"

You heard a growl from behind you which made you put the sword on the shoelace that acted as your belt, unsheathing the sword. 'What was that? Besides the taste of the demon Giyuu's fighting, there's another demon nearby.

And I think I'm its prey...'

These past few days, Giyuu had already taught you the basics of perpetual breathing. However, you still couldn't use it constantly. But knowing how to use it actually could be useful in your situation right now.

You look behind you to see a growling demon, you push his head to the left which made the direction change and made him eat the dust instead of you.

The sword trembles before you as the demon stood back up again. You saw how he dressed, he was in a suit and tie, leather shoes on his feet and slightly stained gold necklace hanging around his veiny neck.

A rich man you suppose.

From what Yor had taught you, most rich men have their minds filled with money, second is lust.

'If my guess is right, this man probably has attraction for younger women...'

You start to dance around with Tanjiro's blade held in your hands, looking up at the demon who growled with please. "That's right, come to me and I'll make you my side Chick," he says lowly.

You approach him and held him by his neck, his hand lifting up your thigh as you hid the sword from his sight. "Side Chick? What, am I not worthy of the name, Mistress?" you asked in a seductive voice.

The man laughed and ran his hands on your thighs, lifting up Giyuu's Haori more, "of course you are. Look at you, you're pretty hot-"

"But you seem to be forgetting that I'm an aspiring demon slayer."

You back off and swing your sword at his neck which was instantly cut off, "checkmate, bozo."

You giggle and look at your hand holding the sword, "can't believe that actually worked," you say to yourself.

"There's another one?" Giyuu asked his crow, flicking his sword off the excess blood as the demon he had just slain was disintegrating. The crow proceeded to lead him to where the other demon supposedly was only to see you standing before a demons corpse that was still rotting away.

You flick the sword and put it back in its sheathe, you look beside you and saw Giyuu standing there in shock. "Hey, Giyuu!"

Giyuu was still panting, "hey, Y/n... did you kill it?" he asked, walking beside you as he sheathed his own blade. You blew a raspberry, "no shit, Sherlock."

"Uh- my name's Giyuu-"

"It's an expression, dummy."

Giyuu started at the clothes of the demon who once wore it and then back at you.

'She never fails to amaze me.'

Word Count: 1247