Now Playing: Shivers

Status: Unedited

Published: July 26, 2023

A/N: I was supposed to publish this yesterday night but a brown out just had to happen.

Tengen decided to drop you off at Tokito House and present the other three for the Mistress and the Master to choose from.

On the way there, you proposed to Tengen to give you guys away for free. He thought it would raise suspicions if a man were to just give away his underlings to houses, so he declined your idea and went along with selling you four.

"Good evening," you greeted the Master and Mistress, you saw the two girls from earlier and they saw you as well. They ran to the front and introduced you to the couple, "this is the girl we're telling you about, Mistress!"

"Isn't she beautiful?!"

The Mistress observed the way you laughed with a fan over your face, "it's flattering to hear so. However, I am not that talented," you say, the Master and Mistress blushed at your words and gave 10,000 yen to Tengen. "We'll take her!"

Tengen looked at the amount of money given to him, "wow, you must really like my girl a lot," he says, the Mistress nods. "She's very elegant, her way of speaking is very distinct. She's perfect for an aspiring Oiran!" the Mistress says as you bowed to them.

"Thank you for accepting me as your servant," you smiled mischievously.

Tengen sweats, 'she's really good at deception, it's scaring me...'

Tanjiro smiles, 'as expected of our Y/n-san! Her spy skills can be put to use in this mission!'

Zenitsu hid his burning face underneath his Kimono, 'how can she be so beautiful and deceiving at the same time?! At this point, I don't even know if I could trust her!'

Inosuke smirks, 'just like a fox, her deceitfulness is a great tool...'

The girls escorted you inside as you took off your shoes and gracefully walked with them.

Tengen pats Inosuke and Zenitsu's heads, "if you don't mind, Master and Mistress, would you mine picking out another one of my girls?" he asks politely, the Mistress shook her head. "I'm sorry, but only one vacant spot is open right now..." the Master replies.

You came back and begged the Mistress to take in at least another one of them, "... please, they're my siblings. Please let me keep one of them, I cannot bear to live without any of them by my side..." you said, your head bowing down touching the floor.

You curse at yourself for accidentally forgetting to beg earlier.

The Mistress felt bad and ended up choosing Tanjiro over the three, "thank you, Mistress!" you hugged Tanjiro, the Master smiles. "If we could take in everyone in your family, then we could have. But I'm afraid we only have one room vacant at the moment," says the Master.

You shook your head, "I don't mind, Master. Me and Sumiko can sleep together in one room," you said, making Tanjiro blush.

The Mistress started to take off your make up, "oh, what a beauty you are," she compliments, washing off the make-up from the cloth in some water. You open your fan and fanned yourself slowly, "why thank you, Mistress..." you winked at her.

She giggles a little as she proceeded to take off Tanjiro's make-up.

Once his make-up was off, she grew a tick mark. Actually, several of them.

"Nobody told me you had a scar!" she yelled, pulling Tanjiro's hair despite his protests.

The Master flinched at his wife's words, "d-don't take it out on her!"