Now Playing: Nice Guy

Status: Unedited

Published: August 20, 2023

"Why so suddenly?" asked Shinobu, helping Suma in fixing the rest of the leftover food as Hinatsuru and Mitsuri put the now clean dishes in the basket that Giyuu had brought with him.

You emerged from behind the pillar of rocks, now changed into new clothes. "Just because. You'll find out once we get back," you say, drying your hair with a towel.

Giyuu put his Haori on and tied on a makeshift belt, his pants from earlier was what he was wearing as well as his leather shoes. His hair was still a little damp like yours, "everyone set?" he asked, every one of the Pillars nodded.

You smiled, "alright, let's move out," you smiled.

All of you got ready to head back to the village, you, Giyuu and Muichiro are all now on the motorcycle. Giyuu let you drive as he looked after Muichiro who again, fell asleep before you could all even take off.

"You guys go on ahead, I'll be behind you," you say before putting down your visor. Shinobu smiles, "drive safe now, Y/n," she says before running off with the rest of the Pillars.

You started your engine and revved it up, making your muffler let out a loud bang which made Muichiro flinch in his sleep. Giyuu held on to your waist, supporting himself and Muichiro as you took off.

Your phone suddenly rang, you answered it as you turned on your Bluetooth in your helmet.

"Agent Sunrise."

"Hello, Handler."

"Sweetheart, recently we made a decision for the STD," you heard her say as you overtook a trailer in the road, you raised a brow.

"What decision exactly?" you asked.

The Handler smiles softly, "we have decided to let you and your colleagues go home and visit your countries of origin."

Your eyes widened as you hit the brakes harshly at a red light, "really?!" you yelled, the Handler laughed at your reaction. "Yes, really. It has been approved by the Board of Directors. So have fun, you can bring your newly hired agents as well."

Finally, you were going to see your friends again.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" you say, laughing with joyful tears flowing down your face inside your helmet.

"No problem at all, Agent Sunrise. Individual private jets will be deployed for all of you, flight will be at September 6, at 7:30 PM," she adds, searching for your files in her drawer.

You giggled, "thank you, Handler. Really, this means a lot to me," you say, clasping your hands together and bowing down as if she were in front of you. "It's nothing, you need to be with your families once in a while," she replies, turning off the call as she made for you passports that you and your squad will need later on.

"What was that all about?" asked Muichiro, opening his visor as he rubbed his eyes. You looked back at him, "we're going to my country next month!" you happily informed the two.

Giyuu smiles softly, "really?"

"Yes, really! And I get to bring you guys with me!" you say.

Muichiro pointed at the stoplight, "it's green now..." he pointed out, you smiled and revved up your engine.

The Mist Pillar smirked and put it to gear one while you were revving it up, making all of you jolt forward as the motorcycle turned off.

Giyuu giggled as you sighed, taking off your helmet. "Did Tengen teach you that?" you asked, Muichiro shrugged. "Who now?"