Now Playing: Come Inside Of My Heart (Slowed)

Status: Unedited

Published: July 7, 2023

"... and that's why your names must be kept secret."

You and Giyuu had done some explaining on everything you taught the Water Pillar. Thankfully, they seemed to adapt to the situation as quickly as Giyuu did.

"Y/n-nee, we ordered pizza!" Anya opened the door and closed it behind her, a slice of pizza on her mouth as she gave you the box.

You smiled, "thanks, teli."

"No problem, Sp-"

You covered her mouth and got weird looks from everyone, Giyuu just sitting there with his usual poker face.

Anya pointed to Giyuu, "I wonder what will happen if Fiona meets him," she asked you, you smirked. "It'll be all chaos, trust me."

Giyuu blinked.

You opened the box and took a slice, giving Shinobu the box next and she took a slice as well. "Oh, it's like a pie," she points out, the mozzarella cheese stretching.

She passed the box to Zenitsu who took a slice as well, "you're right, Shinobu-san. But it's... what is it?" Zenitsu asked you, passing the box to Tanjiro who gave a slice to Inosuke before passing it on to Giyuu.

"It's pizza. It's a flat bread baked with tomato sauce, pepperoni slices, olives, cheese, and pineapple. The pineapples are optional," you explain, taking a bite of your own slice.

Giyuu set the box down and ate in silence as you conversed with the Kamaboko Squad and the Insect Pillar.

He then looked at the Television and asked if you guys can start Titanic again for everyone else to join in the binge watch.

You nod, "of course! I almost forgot about that..."

Anya took the remote and turned the TV on, putting it to Netflix and replayed Titanic from the start.

"Y/n-nee and Giyuu-nii are lovey dovey."

"Shut up, Anya."

"Hehe."

~Timeskip~

All of them finished the movie in tears, but not Tomioka.

You and Anya ended up falling asleep on each other and Giyuu decided to take your phone and snap a pic. He didn't know how to turn the camera back and he ended up taking a picture of you and Anya with him and everyone in the frame.

"What is that, Tomioka-san?" asked Tanjiro, "it's a phone."

Shinobu took the device from Giyuu's hands and inspected it. "This black surface shows many things. You can send messages much faster than a crow with it, you can even talk to someone even if they're on the other side of the world," says Giyuu, taking you in his arms and put you in bed.

He did the same for Anya and placed her beside you, draping his Haori on the two of you.

"It seems that you really care about her, Tomioka-san~" says the Insect Pillar, Giyuu nods. "I do."

Inosuke made his way to your closet and found a gun, "whoa! What is this thing?!" he asked, cocking it and aiming at Zenitsu.

He screamed, "put that down, you knucklehead!"